LWTH: 21

* Unedited

"Stayin' here? Fuck you mean!? I ain't stayin' here with a nigga who name I don't even know and where I almost died. Fuck wrong witchu'?" This man was losing his head real fast.

"Listen-"

"Nah, fuck that. Here, take yo gun. " I tried passing it back. "We leavin' now? Aight, lets go." Like I don't know what the fuck he was thinking but he got the game fucked up. I start walking out the room to head to the car.

"Getcho' ass back here. " He snatched me back by my arm. "Yo ass is stayin' here, fuck watchu' want. I damn sho' ain't bringin' yo ass with me cause- fuck an explanation. You can stay here or walk back to da' house. Yo ass can choose. " Slapping a wad of cash in the dude's hand, Bernard brushed straight past me. And just like that he smooth walked off and left me. The fool ass nigga real live walked his butter burnt biscuit head ass out the motherfuckin' garage and drove off without a second thought.

A buzzing sound catches my attention and I turn around to see the dude pat his pockets before pulling out a flip and speaking.

"Wassup, B?" He listened. "You good, but wassup? Quis ain't said shit about dis'. " Oh so he was talking to Bernard, huh? "Damn, my bad. I was just sayin'-" He cut himself off. "Aight, I gotchu'. " He hung up and I looked at his ass before crossing my arms with the biggest attitude in the fucking world.

He damn straight Quis ain't say shit about this cause if he was here his ass wouldn't want me no where near here, with his overprotective ass. But no, Bernard ole' ugly lemon tip head ass want to make decisions on his own when he prolly don't even know what went down here. Fool ass, I swear he is. If I die, I'm coming back to haunt the shit out of his ass.

"If you wanna have a seat or sum'-"

"Nah, what's your name?" He looked at me once before closing the open crate and stacking it back up.

"Sunnie. " What? Like it's bright outside or some shit?

"Sunnie?" He nodded and I scrunched my face. "Oh. "

"Somethin' wrong wit' my name?" I shake my head no and leave the room. I don't want to be in the same area as his ass I just want my space. One, because he creeps me out a little bit, and two cause I'm pissed the fuck off at Bernard and if Sunnie ain't careful I'm going to flip out on his ass. "You can chill inna' store until B comes back to get you. "

"Or I can sit my ass on this dingy ass couch right here next to these cars since he betta' not have my ass waiting for hours. " Sunnie threw his hands up, but not without giving me a funny look as if he wanted to smack me or something. Ask me do I care?

I'm not intentionally trying to be a bitch but damn, Bernard got me worked up. Last time I was around here Quis and I was arguing and the car he made me wait in got shot the fuck up. Somebody tried to killed Quis. I don't want to be here but Bernard hot headed pencil chin ass wanted to regulate shit like he know what the fuck he doing, which he prolly do or else Quis wouldn't have left me with him, but still. And when did I start joaning? That's not even me, way far off from it. My own mixed and changing emotions was throwing me the fuck off.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀* * *

"He got me sittin' on this damn couch for 3 hours, what the fuck!" I vent to myself. It was dark outside, he was ignoring my calls, a bitch was starving. What the hell was taking him so damn long? I wasn't sure whether to get worried or pissed so I did both, stressing even more.

Getting up from the oiled stained couch I'd planted myself on stubbornly, I realize how exposed I was. The big ass garage shutters remained drawn up to the ceiling so anybody could've rolled in. That shows how much I was paying attention. Turning, I walk back to the gun room and look around. Sunnie is nowhere to be found but to the left of the wall there was a red door left ajar, so I checked there. Sure enough, there he was.

"Can you get me somethin' to eat? And have you spoken to Bernard?"

"I ain't got nothin' in here you can go ask Gen inna' store if you can get somethin'. Nah, I ain't talked to Bernard and why you steppin' up in my office like you my girl or some shit?"

"Excuse the fuck outa me. " I mug him but he just shakes his head while staring at me.

"I see Quis ain't break yo ass in yet. " That had me getting heated. Break my ass in? Fuck he talking about break me in?

"What fool? Fuck is there to break in?" I really wanted to know and instead he prolonged by biting his lip.

"Everything. Dat' attitude for one, dat' body, fuck dat' mouth-" This fool . . .

"What da' fuck!? You know damn well I'm fuckin' with Quis so I don't even know why you talkin' reckless right now-"

"Speakin' of, where he at? It's unusual ain't nobody seen him around da' way for a good lil minute and Bernard suddenly poppin' up. He ain't tryna' say shit, but I know you know. " Shit, I shouldn't have said anything about Quis, once again, but this fool was talking crazy and I ain't think. Now he trying to corner me.

"He mindin' his damn business. Why you callin' around for him anyway? Keepin' tabs and shit. "

"Ain't you suppose to look out fo' yo mans? Just in case some shit go wrong?" He made a good point but we both knew that wasn't why he was keeping track of Quis the way he was.

"Yea, bu-" His phone started buzzing in his pocket and he held up a finger, signaling for me to be quiet. Man, what the fuck am I suppose to do in a situation like this? I know this dude flakey some how but I can't do shit about it except run. But I can't do that cause I have no where to run and Bernard expect me to be here when he come to get me.

"Wassup?" He listened, his brows creasing together. "Yea, wassup K?" His brows draw together further. "Im hip to dem' but why you in Philly? I could've sworn Quis said-" He paused and looked me dead in my eyes, like something clicked, before looking away. I ain't like that look.

"So what da' fuck happened to Quis dat' got you out there, fool?" He waits and smirks to himself. "You mind as well tell me nigga, I'm the only shot you got out dat' mothafuckuh'. " The only shot who got? Who is- wait. Kanko said he was going out Philly to handle some business, so was that him? "Straight, so Imma take a wild ass guess and say fool got caught up? Shid, ain't dat' somethin'? And he left his girl out chea' to?"

I ain't like this conversation at all. Sunnie was creeping me out and talking reckless not just to me but to Kanko to. It's like he taking advantage of the fact that Quis is out of the picture, playing with power and shit and I ain't like it at all. He nothing but a bitch for real for doing something like that.

"Why you playing with him? He obviously called you for help, stop trippin' and acting funny Sunnie. " He looked at me and smirked, as if he was having fun. This ain't right at all.

"Yea dat's her. Don't touch her? Well shid, I mean if you insist, but den' dat' mean I ain't gonna feel like helpin' yo ass. But since I have fucked witchu' for a minute I'll tell you dis', dem' mothafuckuh's tough. Dey' gon' kill all ya'll asses. " He hung up and I just stared at him like he was crazy or something.

"What the fuck!? You real live gonna just leave Kanko out there like dat' when he called you for help!? You a fuckin' bitch!" He laughs and starts shaking his head.

"I ain't no bitch, I'm smart as fuck. I ain't seen Quis ass in weeks, Feds took dat' ass and knowin' dem', dey' ain't gonna let his ass go fo' shit. Now is my time to capitalize while I can before anotha' nigga get the same idea. It's just da' game sweetheart, no hard feelins'. " That was sick as fuck. Ain't he suppose to be there mans? And now he talking about capitalizing and games and shit. It was just dirty and grimy as fuck.

"I mean but I would reconsider helpin' my mans out, but dat's on you. " See, now I ain't like where his head was at. And it's the fact that he ain't grabbing' me up or holding me hostage, but simply offering that I ain't like.