LWTH: 20

*Unedited

"Aye. Aye, wake yo ass up befo' I get you up. " I groan and roll over. Bernard stupid ass always had to try and regulate some shit. I'll sleep how the fuck long I want to sleep, damn. A whistling through the air catches my attention before a hard smack comes down on my ass.

"Ow!" I hop up, heated. His bitch ass really just hit me. "Imma' fuck you up!" When I get off the bed, sleepy eyed and everything, he just pushes me back down like I'm a fucking joke or something. No, I'm dead the fuck ass serious.

"Shut dat' shit up and listen. " Hell nah, his black ass had some fucking nerve.

"Fuck dat', Imma' beat yo fuckin' ass in here. " I attempt to swing and he simply steps back, dodging it. I guess he don't expect for me to be as quick as I was cause my next swing gets his ass right in the jaw and he stumbles slightly before glaring at me.

It all happens so fast, shit I'm still half asleep for real for real. Bernard rushes my ass, knocks me back onto the bed and plants one of his ashy ass hands on my chest, ready to smack all fire out my ass. A hand grabs his arm and he turns around quick as shit with one swing, knocking somebody ass back and into something.

"Fuck you sneakin' up on like dat', nigga?" Bernard was on his toes, ready to do battle. I roll my eyes, rub them, and look back at the scene like rubbing my chest. Heavy handed bastard.

"You needa' chill wit' all dat' abusive shit, fool." That was DaeDae's voice. A little deep and scratchy at the same time.

"Ion give a fuck what I needa' chill wit' nigga don't put yo hands on me. " He was still on his toes and now he had his guards up. It was about to go down.

"Aye, chill da' fuck out you already den' hit me in my shit. " DaeDae annoying ass was trying to talk himself out of a fight, and he wasn't doing a good job.

"Fuck dat', throw yo shit up. " This fool was seriously on something if he think fighting someone who stopped him from hitting a woman was okay. I can see it now, he delusional just like his brother.

"Man sitcho' ass down. He was just helping me out. If you gotta' issue then you know where to find your solution. " I stand up, stretching as I finish my sentence. It had been two whole motherfucking weeks since Quis got locked up and we been staying here. I knew Bernard about as well as I should know my dude brother when it came to confrontation just like he knew about me. I don't play.

"Shut the fuck up, yo ass the reason he bouta' get his beat. " This fool is a fucking hot head, I swear.

"Didn't you have somethin' to tell me? What is it?" I grab a fresh shirt, some shorts, a pair of socks, a set of underclothes, and my towel as I wait for him to speak. He finally takes his eyes off DaeDae and drops his guards, turning to me.

"Yea get ready, we bouncin' at 5. I got some shit to take care of. " My eyebrows scrunched together but before he could see I turned my face, only to have DaeDae looking all up in my face.

"It's almost 4 forreal?" I play off my confused look. DaeDae ain't need to know that Bernard dumb ass always left me here with his ass when he went out to 'handle business'. Something's up.

"Just getcho' ass ready. " Bernard walks out the room and leaves DaeDae. He looks at me and I roll my eyes before walking out and into the bathroom down the hall.

Taking a quick shower and brushing my teeth I dried off and dressed, only needing to put on my shoes and comb through my hair. When I leave the bathroom I can hear someone talking in my room - the room I'm sleeping in - and as I get closer I notice the voice.

"Yea, he takin' her out. They leavin' at 5. Mhm- nigga that's what I- hol' up, I think she out da' shower. Imma' hit you back. " DaeDae finished up his convo just as I decided to walk in the room. He looks at me nervously, that same damn nervous look like when Bernard and I first got here and he found out we were staying. Mm-mm, it's something fishy with this dude.