LWTH: 14

*Unedited

"We gonna see Ty today?" Quis gives me a death glare but I don't look away. I want to see Ty, I need to make sure he's safe.

"Damn, is that gonna make you stop askin' bout the nigga everyday?" He was pissed.

"Yea. " Shit, it will.

"Fuck it den', let's go. " Whatever he was doing in the living room he dropped it on the table and got up an grabbed the keys. "Come on. " He snaps, or at least I think he snaps. He's too calm for me to decipher what he really feeling. I just know really mad.

I walk out the house in front of him and go around to the passengers side to get in the car. Before I can curve my fingers around the door handle, the door swings open and the prime suspect is looming over me. I'm not going to start an argument, even though that's what I've been doing all of the past week, because we both need a little peace in our lives. So, I climb into the car and the door shuts right behind me. Quis follows and starts up the car.

The drive is long and quiet. He doesn't say anything to me while meanwhile I want to ask a shitload of questions that he fucked out of me. The whole week we'd done it, but at least two of those times were angry sex because I kept asking to go see Ty. Today was the day he finally let me.

When we pull up to the house, he quickly turns into the driveway and I hop out the car before he can even turn it off. I knock on the door with vigor and when Ty answers I immediately wrap my arms around his neck, practically choking him but he doesn't say anything. I pull away and suddenly notice everything I missed.

First, the stench of loud pack filling my nostrils. And two, the gun clenched firmly in Ty's hands. "Ty, ... why you gotta gun in yo hands? And you smokin' so early in the day?" It's truth that he prefers to smoke in the evening, and not in the house at that.

"Ty. " A familiar voice whines from behind him before coming into view. "Come back in the house, I'm lonely. " The woman sees me and I go off.

"Ty what the fuck is she doin' here!?" He moves protectively in front of her and stares me down.

"Get back inna house. " The chick disappears back inside but I'm heated. That hoe is Ty's ex. She cheated on him so many fuckin' times it ain't make no damn sense why he kept taking her back. Now he at it again.

"Why you fucking with that bitch again?"

"She suck good, why not?" His tone isn't decipherable and that throws me off.

"She could have something crawlin' between her thighs, that's why not. " I tell him, trying to keep my cool. I can get ratchet and go off for real, not giving a fuck who sees or hears, but I'm trying not to.

"The same could be said for you, but niggas still spread yo slits to get up in there. " My train of thought sort of ... crashes. Did he really just say that about me? Say that to me? I mean, I know what I am and I'm not ashamed nor do I hide it but I would never think Ty would throw in my face like that.

"Are you serious right now?" He don't say anything. What fucks me up more is he never put his gun up this entire conversation, and I know he's going to go right in that house when we're done and fuck that bitch that broke his heart.

"I got shit to do so if-"

"Oh, so now you sendin' me away? When I've lived with you here for the longest? You know what, fuck you Ty. I don't- QUIS!" His fist landed right in Ty's mouth and he went back, falling on the ground with a hard thud.

"Oh my god, Ty!" I try to run inside but Quis grabs my arm and twists it painfully so I can face him.

"I don't got time for the dramatic shit. You run in there and I'm leavin' you here. " When I look up at him his face is clouded but I know he most likely will leave me. I notice Ty moving to get up from the corner of my eye and decide that he's okay. I walk to Quis' car and get in, he follows and we pull off.