the crystal

Octobella and percival just returned to the lair defeated like always.

Octobella:ugh every since I met those pjs and that green guy they been getting in my way of getting more crystals!as she was annoyed.

Percival:*blabber*(yeah its really annoying!)!

Octobella:I wish I can just find a way to get crystal easier and faster and nist importantly without any pj pest getting in the way....than as pouted than she gotten a idea.

Octobella:I got a idea....as she went towards her crystals and digged threw them and finally found a crystal that was a light blue color.

Percival:*blabber*(what is that?)?

Octobella:I don't know but I do know that this will help me get crystal.

Percival:*blabber*(how?)?

Octobella:well I heard you just need to go to a place where the moon shines in the water want to come percival?

Percival:*blabber*(ok.).as they both exit the lair.

*later*

They were looking for some kind of moonlight shine somewhere.

Octobella:did you find any light percy?

Percival:*blabber*(no.....wait...YES!!!)!!!

Octobella:REALLY WHERE!?!?as percival pointed towards the pj masks bridge.

Octobella:your right....and its at the pjs bridge hope their not their.as octobella swam up and looked everywhere and seen nobody.

Octobella:ok nobody is there....good...as she went back in the water and went in the moonlight.

Octobella:ok now I have to put it on my forehead and wait.as she placed it on her forehead and faced up.

The crystal Gotten brighter and brighter and suddenly octobella's eyes was starting to glow.

Percival:*blabber*(I thinks its working...)...as he was kinda scared about what's happening.

The crystal was shining so bright than octobella was turning alittle dark and vanes were forming  all over her body.

Percival:*blabber*(octobella are you ok...you look kinda...not you?...)?...as he was worried than octobella held her hand out.

Everything was shaking than suddenly lots of crystal from the moat came to octobella and she was covered in them.

Percival:*blabber*(what the...)...than octobella swam up and went on the bridge and looked around groaned

Percival:*blabber*:what's wrong octobella?)?as octobella started walking away as percival started to following her.

*with pj robot*

Pj robot was sweeping HQ than he heard a banging noise than suddenly it started shaking alittle bit.

Pj robot:*beeps*(what's happening to the pj crystal!?)!?as he went to the picture player and pressed a button to see what was wrong with the pj crystal.

It started to move slowly towards the closed cat flap but pj robot pushed it as hard as he can and put it back in its spot and pressed the button again than The pj crystal went back in and pj robot lay on the floor so exhausted(because the pj crystal is hard to push or move only the pj masks have the power to move or push it).

*with octobella and percival*

They were at the beach away from town.

Percival:*blabber*(umm....octobella why are we doing here...its kinda away from our home...don't you think?...)?...as octobella didn't respond and went in the water.

Percival:*blabber*(octobella stop!)!as he grabbed her hand.

Percival:*blabber*(please this is our home...you can't leave...)...as octobella looked at percival and grabbed him and threw him.

Percival:*blabber*(octobella....wait.....).....as octobella turn forward and walk into the ocean.