the sting

The pj masks were sailing on their trip with percival along with them.

Owlette:man guys do yall feel the breeze on your face...as she was relaxed and flying around.

Catboy:yeah its pretty good.

Gekko:same.

Owlette:this trip makes me feel pretty alive and peaceful.as she put her hand in the water.

Pj robot:*beeps*(be Careful owlette even though were at the ocean there can be dangerous creatures below not even nobody discovered yet.).

Owlette:I guess your right...as he hand was still in the water.

Suddenly this yellow creature was swimming towards owlette's hand and it was getting closer and closer than finally it got on her hand than sting her hand.

Owlette:OW!!!as she felt the sting than suddenly fainted.

Catboy,gekko,pj robot and percival:OWLETTE!!!as she started to go down in the water.

Gekko:OWLETTE IS SINKING WHAT SHOULD WE DO!?!?

Catboy:SUPER CAT SPEED!!!as ran dpwn their and dive in the water and grabbed owlette and went back on the ship.

Catboy:I got her.as he breathed from exhaustion and put owlette down.

Gekko:is owlette ok?as the others came as pj robot started to scan owlette.

When he finished scanning he was shocked.

Pj robot:*beeps*(oh no...)...as they knew it wasn't good.

Catboy:what's wrong?

Pj robot:*beeps*(owlette's been zap by a knockout fish.).as they were shock.

Gekko:wait what's a knockout fish?

Pj robot:*beeps*(its a dangerous jellyfish that can knock anybody out they only cure is to squeeze out all of its juice and poor it onto the sting spot or...let's just it the sting spot will get bigger and bigger than it goes up to her entire body till she is nothing but a weird blob fat thing...and she might explode...)...he said the last part quietly as they heard it and were shocked and worried.

Catboy:WHAT THAN WE GOTTA DO SOMETHING!!!as catboy was really worried to think.

Gekko:I got a idea me and percival will go down there while you two try to slow down owlette's her sting thing.

Percival:*blabber(wait why do I have to come!?)!?

Gekko:umm...what?as he didn't understand him.as percival face palmed very slowly.

Pj robot:*beeps*(hey gekko go and put your suit on I programmed it so you and the others can communicate with anyone abd anything.

Gekko:oh cool thanks let me get it.

*later*

Gekko and percival were at the end of the ship ready to go but percival was scared.

Gekko:let's see if this works percival say something.

Percival:*blabber*(umm...hi?)?as gekko can understand him.

Gekko:I CAN HEAR YOU CLEARLY!!

Percival:*blabber*(yeah yeah yeah cab we just go and get it over with...)...as he just wanted to go in their and just not do this again.

Gekko:ok ok let's go bye guys we'll be back quickly.as they dive in the water.

Catboy:bye guys...hope so...as him and pj robor waved goodbye and looked at owlette.