the crystal's story

The pj masks were back driving the pj ship still looking for octobella.

Catboy:its been really long and we still haven't find octobella.as he was bored.

Gekko:yeah I wonder where she could even be right owlette.as she didn't respond.

Owlette was in the sky looking at something that was distracting her.

Owlette:umm...you guys wanna see this..

*later*

Everyone was gather at the front of the ship and seen the water slowly turning grey.

Catboy:what the heck happened to the water?

Pj robot:*beepe*(hmm maybe I could analyze it.).as he took a science tube and went down to the water and took alittle bit of it in the tube and went back to the ship.

Pj robot put the tube back inside him than took it out and had a shocked look on his face.

Gekko:so what is it pj robot?

Pj robot:*beeps*(I..don't know...)...

Catboy:what but you always know what something is though?

Pj robot:*beeps*(I really I don't know...I don't know...I don't know...)...as he kept repeating the same things.

Gekko:pj robot are you ok?than pj robot began to spaz out.

Owlette:he's malfunctioning!

Catboy:owlette hit him with your feathers it might sbap him back to his senses.

Owlette:ok...SUPER OWL FEATHERS!!!as she shot out one feather at pj robot and it hit him.

He turned off and fell on the floor.

Gekko:whatever what was jn this qater its bad news.as he grabbed the tube out of pj robots hand.

Catboy:gekko give me that tube we might know what it is if we use the computer analyzer.. if it even has one...he said the last part under his breath as gekko handed him it.

Catboy walk over to the computer and decide which button us the right one.

Catboy:please be it.as he pressed a random button than suddenly it showed a scanner like the pj picture player.

Catboy:yes and firts try!as he put the tube on the scanner.

Than it finished scanning and showed what it is on the screen catboy began reading it than became really shocked.

Gekko:why is pj robot not waking up he should have been up by now.as him and owlette and percival(kinda) was worried about pj robot.

Catboy:guys I'm back but with very bad news.

Owlette:what is it?

Catboy:*sighs*well this water isn't just regular water this kind of water can...drain everything out of somebody or animal and even a robot and when everything is drained you just become dust...

Gekko:wait what!?

Catboy:wait theirs more...so this water can spread everywhere and its caused by a crystal call the "ultimate disaster ocean crystal"...it was a crystal from many years ago when somebody has the crystal they have to place it on their head at night and have the moonlight shine on it than soon it corrupts...it makes every crystal attract to the one who is wearing that crystal...then soon when it has alittle more crystal it can make things go grey like the water were in...but the bad thing is that they...they...

Gekko:they what!?

Catboy:they grow big every minute so it can get crystals from all the others planets...as he stopped as they were super shock.

Owlette:THAN!?!?

Catboy:I don't know it got cut off their the last thing I read was where they hide it but luckily octobella found somehow.he said the final part sarcastically.

Owlette:wait so how do we defeat octobella then!?

Catboy:we just need to pull the right crystal out.

Gekko:right crystal?as he was confused why catboy said that.

Catboy:yeah cause theirs gonna be alot of crystal on her body so we have to figure what's the right crystal but we already know that its on her head somewhere.

Gekko:wait...so if we don't find octobella everyone will get turn to dust.

Catboy:yeah..as gekko looked at pj robot  had little tear started to come out of his eyes.

Than gekko wiped his tears and pulled a serious face on.

Gekko:...catboy go down tot he basement and grab our underwater suits.he said in a very serious voice.

Catboy:umm ok...SUPER CAT SPEED!!!as he left.

Gekko:owlette go put pj robot in the room for safety and take his place on the computer.

Owlette:ok as she grabbed pj robot and left.

Gekko:percival you just do something helpful.

Percival:*blabber*(wow that's all.).as percival said sarcastically and left.

Gekko:no more nice gekko...