octopus battle pt 1

The pj masks and percival were really shocked that they finally found octobella but she was huge.

Owlette:we finally found octobella...

Percival:*blabber*(OCTOBELLA FINALLY I MISSED-)-

Percival was about to run towards octobella till gekko stopped him.

Gekko:percival go to the room with pj robot its too dangerous.as

Percival:*blabber*(but I-)-

Gekko:NOW!!!as he raised his voice as percival went in the room.

Catboy:geez...gekko do you think it was kinda harsh?...as it got alittle quiet.

Gekko:no time look.as he pointed at octobella who is staring at them.

Catboy:*whisper*why is she staring at us?as he was scared to raise his voice.

Owlette:*whisper*I don't know..maybe because she knows that the pj crystal is here.as she guessed.

Gekko:*whisper*guys I got a plan you two distracted while I try to get the crystal off her forehead.

Owlette:*whisper*um...how their is lots of crystal.

Gekko:I just need to find the right duh.as he started running towards octobella as owlette and catboy facepalmed.

Catboy:guess were doing this plan then...SUPER CAT SPEED!!!as he ran left.

Owlette:SUPER OWL WINGS!!!as she flew to the right.

Catboy:HEY OCTOBELLA YOU CAN'T GET ME!!!as he stick his tongue that got octobella's attention.

Octobella got angry and started swiping her hands around trying to get catboy.

Owlette:HEY OCTOBELLA YOU CAN'T GET NE IF I WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR BIG NOSE!!!as octobella was now trying to get owlette.

Gekko:now its my turn!as gekko went in the water and swim towards octobella.

Gekko:SUPER LIZARD GRIP!!!as he started to climb her.

He was climbing and when he was at her shoulder he used his super gekko camouflage so she wouldn't see him.

Gekko:ok finally at her forehead now time to take the crystal's off.as he arrived at her forehead and started to grab the crystal and throw them in the water.

Gekko kept removing other crystals and was still not finding the right crystal whilecatboy and owlette was still dodging octobella.

Gekko:WHERE IS THE STUPID CRYSTAL ALREADY!!!as he shouted very loudly and his camouflage went down and everything gotten silent.

Octobella look and seen gekko and started to growl.

Catboy:umm...gekko I think she found you.he said on his communicator.

Gekko:thanks mr obvious.gekko responded sarcastically.

Octobella grabbed him than owlette than catboy then threw them into the water.

Gekko:well that could not have gotten worse...

Owlette:but its gonna!as owlette pointed at octobella as she was going towards the pj ship.

Gekko:the she is going towards the ship...that has..PJ ROBOT AND PERCIVAL IN IT!!!as gekko was starting to worried.

Octobella grabbed the pj ship and started to shake it.

Catboy:pj robot and percival are not gonna like that.as octobella stopped shaking it.

Percival:*blabber*(what's if all the ruckus out their guys?...)...as he got out and was dizzy.

Percival:*blabber*(octobella...)...as percival cleared his vision and seen her.

Octobella:...th...that...voice....as she was starting to snap back into her senses

Octobella:percival...is that you?..as she recognized him as she was talking in a deep corrupt voice.

Percival:*blabber*(yes its me octobella what happened to you?)?

Octobella:I don't know...I only thing I remember was us trying to find the moonlight for this crystal.

Percival:*blabber*(well can you take it off?)?

Octobella:I can't the crystal is too...strong...as octobella head was twitching and she was trying to take control.

Gekko:*gasp*I have a plan guys.as he had a idea.

Catboy:I'm not sure I'm ready for one of your plans...as he and owlette were unsure.

Gekko:guys I promise this plan will absolutely work trust me.

Catboy and owlette looked at each other than looked back at gekko.

Catboy:we trust you.as he snd owlette were still alittle unsure.

Gekko:ok so the plan is catboy you tie octobella around with your cat stripes while owlette flies me to octobella's forehead so we can take the crystal out sound like a plan?as they nodded their heads.

Gekko:ok then let's do this!