octopus battle pt 2

Percival was frightened cause he was seeing octobella trying to fight it the crystal power.

Octobella:percival I can't do it...its too strong...as octobella was almost nit in control.

Percival:*blabber*(octobella I know you can fight it I believe in?...)?...as he seen catboy.

Percival:*blabber*(*whisper*is that catboy...wait what is he gonna do!?...)!?..as said to himself as he knew catboy was gonna do something.

Catboy:SUPER CAT STRIPES!!!as he  stripes and threw it around octobella.

Percival:*blabber*(CATBOY STOP!!!)!!!as he yelled to him but he did hear him.

Catboy:SUPER CAT SPEED!!!as he wrapped his stripes around octobella and tied her up.

Octobella:what's..happening!?as she didn't know what's going on.

Catboy:ok guys she's tied up!he called out at gekko and owlette and gave them a thumbs up.

Gekko:got it let's go owlette.as she nodded and flew gekko ontop of octobella's forehead.

Gekko:ok now let's take off the right crystal.as they started to take out some crystals that wasn't the right crystal.

Octobella what the heck...is happening!?....as she seen gekko and owlette taking off the crystals.

Octobella:burd girl little...green...guy!....as octobella lost control and broke out if the stripes.

Percival:*blabber*(OCTOBELLA NO!!!)!!!as octobella grabbed gekko and owlette threw them on the pj ship.

Gekko:ow...

Catboy:OWLETTE GEKKO!!!as he was about to run to the pj ship but octobella got him with one of her tentacles.

Owlette:CATBOY!!!

Gekko:owlette look!as he pointed to octobella who picking up the pj ship and Ripped out the basment hatch of it and started to put her hand.

Owlette:oh no her hand is in the basment...where the pj crystal is!as she realized it.

Than octobella got her hand out if the basment but she had the pj crystal but it still had the unbreakable steel tube thing in it so she tried to break it but it wasn't breaking as she was squeezing catboy.

Catboy:guys anytime now...as his face was turning red alittle bit.

Owlette:the unbreakable steel gives us sometime to free catboy and stop octobella before she figures out a way to break it ok gekko.as he didn't respond.

Owlette:gekko?as she turned to him and she seen him has his hands on his face and heard him sniffling.

Owlette:gekko are you ok?

Gekko:...NO I'M NOT!!!he looked at owlette with tears that was falling down his chin.

Owlette:what's wrong?..

Gekko:LOOK AROUND OWLETTE EVERYTHING IS WRONG CATBOY IS ABOUT TO BE SQUEEZED PJ ROBOT IS GONNA TURN TO DUST THAN OCTOBELLA WILL SOON IS GONNA GET THE PJ CRYSTAL THAN WE WILL BE POWERLESS THAN SOON THAT GREY WATER WILL SPREAD EVERYWHERE THAN EVERYONE WE KNOW WILL DIE!!!as gekko broke down to alot of tears and lay on the ground.

Owlette:gekko I know things look pretty bad but we can still do this.

Gekko:I don't care..out of all of the missions we been through this is the hardest mission yet..I..give..up...as owlette was shocked to hear that.

Owlette:listen up gekko even though this mission is really though I know we can still do this.as she grabbed gekko and tried to stand him up but he kept wanting to fall on the ground.

Gekko:exactly how is that...

Owlette:because everytime we make a mistake and the villains are almost close to doing their evil plan we always figure out how to stop them cause you know why?

Gekko:why?...

Owlette:because we're determined,brave,strong and we never give up no matter how hard it is.

Gekko:well I guess your right about that...

Owlette:and gekko since when you ever give up.

Gekko:well...I actually..never gave up.as gekko had a tiny bit of confidence in him.

Owlette:why did you not give up?

Gekko:I don't know cause...I'm a pj masks.

Owlette:so what do pj masks do?

Gekko:pj masks go into the night.

Owlette:to do what?

Gekko:to save the day cause they never give up no matter what...as gekko was in shock and realized.

Gekko:we are pj masks and we save the day without giving up no matter how much we make mistakes and the situation gets worse we still find a way!as gekko stand up and got his confidence back.

Gekko:thanks for getting me back up.as he hugged her.

Owlette:no problem now let's defeat octobella and get catboy and the crystal back.as they stopped hugging.

Gekko:ok but how...as he was looking everywhere than seen percival watching octobella trying to get the pj crystal very scarcely and gotten a idea.

Gekko:wait owlette you seen how octobella snapped out of it for alittle while cause if percival.

Owlette:yeah why?

Gekko:cause it gives me a idea...ITS TIME TO BE A HERO!!!