split apart pt 2:gekko's half

Gekko and pj robot was on the other half of the ship still unconscious.

Gekko:...ugh...man this as ti be the worst headache ever....as gekko was waking up rubbing his head.

Gekko:pj robot are you ok?..as he shook him as pj robot screen turn on and his eyes were swirls.

Pj robot:*beeps*(yeah..I think I'm ok.).as he shook his head and his eyes were back to normal.

When pj robot got up gekko noticed pj robot's left arm was gone and gekko was so shocked he stood still.

Pj robot:*beeps*(what's wrong gekko?)?as he didn't notice his arm was gone.

Gekko::your...your...your...as was hesitating.

Pj robot:*beeps*(my what?)?

Gekko:*inhales*....YOUR LEFT ARM IS MISSING!!!he yelled as pj robot looked and seen it really was missing.

Pj robot:*beeps*(MY ARM!!!)!!!as they both started to panic.

Pj robot:*beeps*(ok ok let's calm down and look for my arm.).as they both stopped panicking and started looking for pj robots arm.

Gekko was looking than he found it at the right edge if the ship.

Gekko:pj robot I found your arm.gekko called out to him and pointed at the arm.

Pj robot:*beeps*(my arm my beautiful arm!)!as he came and got it and hugged it.

Gekko:ok since we got your arm are you able to put it back on?

Pj robot:*beeps*(no...cause my tools were downstairs but I put then at end of the basement but you see their is no more end if the ship cause it got split in half.).

Gekko:hold up if the boat got split does that mean that catboy owlette and percival are on the other end of the ship.as he realized and gotten worried.

Pj robot:*beeps*(that's really bad we got to save them.).

Gekko:what about we go in the gekko mobile and get them.

Pj robot:*beeps*(that's a good plan but...we need to take this side of the ship if they are at the other side of it.).

Gekko:how are we gonna do that?

Pj robot:*beeps*(I bet the driver's seat still works try driving it.).as gekko nodded and gotten up to the driver's seat and started to drive.

Gekko:ok let's go fast!as he made the boat go fast but suddenly it was wobbly around.

Pj robot:*beeps*(GEKKK SLOW THE SHIP DOWN NOW!!!)!!!

Gekko:OK!!as he made the ship go slow and it was less wobbly.

Pj robot:*beeps*(that's much better...)...as pj robot calmed down.

Gekko:ok let's di this alittle bit fast this time.

Pj robot:*beeps*(sorry gekko but no if we go fast he might make the ship wobbly that it gets turn upside down.).

Gekko:*sighs*...ok..wait a minute if were gonna look for them how are we even gonna know where they are without a map?as they were thinking and pj robot had a idea.

Pj robot:*beeps*(I have a idea what about you can use me as a map cause I have a tracking system to track you guys look.).as pj robot came over to gekko than his screen turned into a map.

Gekko seen a green person and he knew it was technically him than he seen a red and blue person and knew it was catboy and owlette and he noticed that they were moving.

Gekko:huh looks like catboy and owlette are looking for us to cause they're moving on the screen but where is percival?as he didn't see him.

Pj robot:*beeps*(sorry I need to upgrade my tracking system alittle bit but hopefully he is with him.).

Gekko:yeah...but don't worry catboy and owlette and maybe percival were coming for you!as he notice the ship was going slow.

Gekko:slowly...