the pj ship

They pj masks were in HQ but they didn't see pj robot.

Gekko:where's pj robot?

Catboy:he's probably waiting for us at the beach.

Owlette:guys let's get the pj crystal out and bring it to pj robot.as catboy gekko shook their heads then suddenly they heard rolling.

Catboy what's that sound?as the rolling sound was getting louder.

???:put your hands up thiefs!as he stood still.

Catboy:wait that sound like?...as the pj masks knew who voice it was.

All:ARMADYLAN!?!?as he revealed himself.

Armadylan:oh its you pjs sorry about that thought someone was robbing HQ.

Owlette:its ok.

Armadylan:pj robot told me and that star boy that you guys were going away for alittle while so he put us on charge of protecting your HQ while you gone.

Gekko:yeah but you guys are just gonna protect it outside cause we are gonna take the pj crystal out and when we do it wil take HQ's power down.

Armadylan:wait what's a pj crystal?

Catboy:we'll show you...gekko owlette when I press it you guys hang on to it ok.as they nodded.

Catboy pressed the button than the pj crystal came out and armadylan was amazed than HQ lost power.

Armadylan:cool.he said amazed than they noticed the pj crystal was moving slowly.

Gekko:pj robot wasn't kidding when he said it was moving.as him and owlette hold it still.

Armadylan:well im gonna miss you guys.as he wiped a tear away.

Gekko:...ok...bring it in...as he hold his arm as armadylan hugged him super tight.

Armadylan:I'M GONNA MISS YOU LITTLE BUDDY!!!as he hugged him to tight his face turn red and blue.

Gekko:me to....please let me...go.....as he was gonna pass out.

Armadylan:oh sorry little buddy.as be let go as gekko turn back to normal.

Gekko:its ok now let's get this pj crystal outside.as all the pj masks and armadylan grab the pj crystal and went in the elevators and exit HQ.

Newton star:hi pj masks!as newton star came over to them.

Owlette:hi newton star.

Newton star:so you guys are really going away?

Catboy:yep we have to.

Newton star:well im gonna miss you guys.

Gekko:us to.

Owlette:do you want to come with us?

Newton star:ok.as he helped them carry the pj crystal.

*later*

The pj masks and armadylan and newton star arrived at the beach which is far away from town.

Catboy:were here pj robot where can we put the pj crystal at my arms are getting tired!as he was getting tired of holding it.

???:hi pjs heard your leaving.

Gekko:wait I know that voice.as he looked up and seen it was luna girl.

Gekko:LUNA!!!as he let go of the pj crystal and ran over to luna and hugged her.

Luna girl:hi gekko.

Gekko:how did you know were leaving?

Luna girl:well...I was flying than I see pj robot talking to armadylan and newton star and heard pj robot said your leaving so I eavesdrop I them and followed pj robot.

Pj robot:*beep*(yep and anyways I finished building a ship or should I say...)...as he grab the curtain on the ship and revealed it.

Pj robot:*beeps*(the pj ship!)!it was a medium size and it had blue,red and green on it and it had a top where the driver drives it and at the front of it had a computer and there it was a glass shield in front of it.

Pj robot:*beeps*(its kinda like HQ and the pj seeker combined but its faster and better the top is where the driver will seat at and at the middle is where we are are gonna sleep at its basically like a room and over there is the computer its like the picture player but its water proof.).

Luna girl:than why is there a glass shield?

Pj robot:*beeps*(just in case.).

Owlette:cool but where do we put the pj crystal at!

Pj robot:*beeps*(oh yeah I forgot sorry guys follow me.).as he they all went at the top of the ship.

Pj robot:*beeps*(romeo sucks.).as everyone was confused than suddenly a secret door open at the middle.

Pj robot:*beeps*(ok guys come with me.).as he walk down as the others followed him.

Catboy:woah...what is this?...as he was amazed.

Pj robot:*beeps*(this is where we are keeping the pj crystal at and its where you can get your underwater suits and where the gekko mobile is also for shelter in case something bad happens at sea.).

Pj robot:*beeps*(were here.).as they arrived at a tube as pj robot open the door in it.

Pj robot:*beeps*(now put the crystal in here gently.).as they put the pj crystal in and it was still moving.

Pj robot:*beeps*(so I made it with some kind of steel so its unbreakable and plus in the driver seat it has a screen where the pj crystal is moving at so we can track where octobella is.).

Catboy:woah cool!...as he was amazed.

Pj robot:*beeps*(now let's go back up and....say our final goodbyes..)..as everyone walked out of there.