back home(ending)

It was the morning and the pj masks turn into their daytime selfs abd were infront of greg's house saying bye.

Amaya:well were finally home.

Connor:yep so are you guys ready?as amays nodded and greg look diwn and nodded.

Connor:cya soon guys.as they grouped hug as connor went to his house.

Amaya:bye guys.as she went to hers.

Greg was about to ring the doorbell and stopped and felt alittle unsure for some reason.

Greg look at and connor and amays and seen they already ringed their and dior and their doors open and they're parents were happy to see them and bring them in.

Greg took a deep breathe and ringed his doorbell he was waiting then he seen the door open and he seen his mom and dad and his parents were shocked.

Greg's parents:GREG!!!as they hugged him and burst into tears as greg did too

Greg's mom:we missed you!

Greg:I missed you guys too...

Greg's dad:are you ok?

Greg:yeah I'm ok.

Greg's mom:what about you tell us about how good the school was?as they were walking inside slowly as greg forgot about that.

Greg:I'll tell you all that later*yawn*but can I take a nap?...as he made up a excuse.

Greg's dad:whatever you say son.as they walked back inside the house abd shut the door.

*later*

Greg was in his pajamas in his room than when he seen lionel he burst into tears.

Greg:lionel!he said quietly as lionel woke up.

Greg:I missed you!as lionel went greg's hand they snuggled as lionel was licking him.

Greg:ok stop that tickles.as he was giggling.

Greg:what about you go sleep with me tonight.as lionel shook his heads lots of times and they both went in greg's bed.

Greg:goodnight lionel.as they both slept together.

Greg's thoughts:I'm glad I'm home...as a small tear came out of gekko's eye and he slept.