the gekko blues

Pj robot was still fixing the ship but with alittle from owlette while catboy was on the driver's seat looking at the tracker to see if octobella was near while percival was just getting a suntan for some reason.

Pj robot:*beeps*(catboy can you start the engine reak quick so we can see if its ok or not.).

Catboy:ok.as he started to engine and it made a weird little noise.

Pj robot:*beeps*(you can stop now owlette looks like we have alot of work to do.).as he got two extra arms out and each were a separate tool.

Owlette:you can say that again.as she grabbed a tool box and they flew over to the engine.

Catboy was just sitting on his chair looking very bored.

Catboy:*sighs*...hmm...I wonder where gekko is?as he was wondering where and what was gekko doing.

Catboy:percival can you stay here and look at the tracker while I get gekko?he called out to him.

Percival:*blabber*(no.).as he was still getting a suntan.

Catboy:I don't know what your saying but I guessing its a yes.as he didn't understand him and left the driver's seat.

Catboy:gekko!as he yelled his name softly and there was no response.

Catboy:CAT EARS!!!as he was hearing sniffling and soft crying coming from the room.

Catboy:gekko are you in here?as he went down to the room and open the door slowly.

When he open the door he seen gekko sitting down looking down and holding paper and seen little tears coming from his eyes.

Catboy:gekko?he said he came in alittle worried.

Gekko:oh hi catboy what brings you here!as he quickly wiped his tears and got up and put both of his hands behind his back.

Catboy:umm...I just wanted to know where you were at..

Gekko:well I'm here of course!gekko said alittle nervously to see if catboy didn't see it.

Catboy:gekko are you ok?as he knew something was wrong.

Gekko:yeah why wouldn't I be!?

Catboy:because...I seen you crying...as gekko knew he was caught.

Gekko:*sighs*...ok you caught me...I was crying...

Catboy:why though?

Gekko:because...I miss home...I miss my pet,family,friends,girlfriend,villains and home...and EVERYTHING!!!as he pulled the papers out with the photos of his parents and friends.

Gekko:like at least on our first moon mission it didn't take us days...as he burst into tears and curved up in a ball.

Catboy:I know how you feel...as he put his hand on his shoulder.

Gekko:what do you mean...you didn't seem like you were sad?

Catboy:well of course you don't think I miss everyone and everything too.

Gekko:well yeah I haven't seen you sad.

Catboy:its because when I feel like I really miss someone I just stay strong and focus on what's important saving the day so everyone I love is safe.

Catboy:so I can't just be sitting here crying cause I gotta protect everyone in the city or they might be you know.as gekko knew what he mean.

Catboy:so gekko are you just gonna be sitting here crying or helping us find octobella before she hurts the people we love?as he put his hand out.

Gekko:...*sighs*Ima help...as gekko grabbed his hand and catboy pulled him up.

Gekko:ok catboy let's go and sale off to fine octobella!as gekko open the door and was about to go.

Catboy:well...pj robot and owlette haven't fixed the engine yet.as gekko stopped.

Gekko:oh.

Pj robot:*beeps*(hey guys me and owlette fixed the ship's engine si we can sale off now.).as him and owlette came.

Gekko:oh well let's sale off to find octobella..again!