𝚕𝚘𝚔𝚒 𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚏𝚎𝚢𝚜𝚘𝚗

𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚕𝚒𝚙 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎

you sent your foot through the opening of a metal vent, the grating shattered and crashed to the ground

swinging your other foot around, you forced yourself through the gap.
"shit" you gasped as you fell hard on the aluminium floor, and looked around to spot the god in the glass cage, hunched over his lap.
"you have no idea the effort i made to see you." you strode over to the door of the cell, blowing your hair from your face.
loki's head raised from his lap, a grin spread across his face at the sight of you.
"oh i'm flattered, and impressed"  loki drawled, a smirk gracing his face.
"to what do i owe the pleasure, agent?"
you pulled a chair over to the glass, and loki walked over.
"i wanted to speak with you, mischief"
you crossed your legs, and loki's eyes scattered downwards.
"mischief- i like it"
the man pressed his hand to the glass, watching you expectantly.
"oh please. when did we become that couple?you rolled your eyes and loki's hand dropped, letting out a slight chuckle.
"shh we don't want any of your new friends hearing that, do we darling?"
"i'm doing everything i can to keep this cover, loki. i will get you out of here: all i need is a little more time." your voice was frantic, and your eyes were soft as you gazed upon the raven haired man.
"we don't have time, my love; if you're going to get me out of here you'll have to do it now."
all of a sudden sirens sounded from all around you, and red lights began to flash.
you jumped from your chair and dragged it to where it once was, you turned to loki and sent him a wink.
"that was all the time i needed."
you pulled your gun from its holster.
"see you on the flip side."
you dashed out the door to join your fellow agents.
if the plan succeeded, loki would be out in no time, and so would you.