Chapter 11

Allison

After an amazing dinner with my brother Jason, Jen and David were saying our goodbyes and caught a cab over to the only bar that I liked and knew well since it was the one we would go to for drinks after games, Dinner was nice since it felt great ...

After an amazing dinner with my brother Jason, Jen and David were saying our goodbyes and caught a cab over to the only bar that I liked and knew well since it was the one we would go to for drinks after games, Dinner was nice since it felt great to be able to laugh and sit down with my brother and friends, being a football player however he was noticed and recognized some even asked for an autograph, but my brother didn't get mad he just did it and politely asked for some privacy with his sister and friends, and people respected that.

We were in the cab headed to the bar when I texted James letting him know that Jason was in town and we should all catch at least one beer together, but I got no response. Oh well, I just will let him know tomorrow. Maybe he was doing something with Danny, I thought to myself.

We got in front of the bar, and there was a line, but the security guard knew who I was and being my brother, the bouncer recognized him immediately as well, and after a picture, we were let in. while the line outside got more crowded. The thing I liked about Jason was his maturity level. When it came to me, it was only with him that I could dress up in anything I wanted and not be nagged about it.

A few times, he did politely ask for me to change into something less short or, umm, something with less cleavage. Still, he was always just polite about it, I could say no to him, and he would respect it. Still, I did care about his feelings when we are out in public. After all, he was a professional athlete and public figure, so when he felt uncomfortable with me dressed that way, then I wouldn't feel right.

Now, if it were Kevin, he would nag and nag, and he would be such a drama queen, which made it even more entertaining to irritate him since all he wanted to do was irritated me as well. He never listened to me, and yet he wonders why I never listened to him.

But tonight, I felt like dressing up a bit, so I put on this cute form-fitting off the shoulder red bodysuit top with skinny jeans that I loved, and it fit me so well like as if it was painted on, hugging every curve and cute beige ankle boots, I curled my hair put a little makeup on.

My brother laughs at the sight of me being all dolled up, but he still called me beautiful, and since the only skin that was showing was my shoulders, granted everything was form-fitting, he did say he was thankful it wasn't short and that my girls were decently covered, so he didn't care.

We got through a crowd of people, and he pulls me under his arms since some of the guys were dancing and pushing and shoving while they danced. Once we got to the bar, we order our drinks, and because of his size, I am swallowed under his arms and side.

"wow, this place is great, Allie," scanning the room. It was live band night, so I knew he would enjoy it.

"Yea, we usually come here after a game. It's nice," I say, leaning on my tippy toes to try and talk over the music. "let's have a beer and stay for a song, then we can go. I know you have an early day; I'm just happy you took me out and made time for your old big brother," He says with a laugh.