Epilogue

Wedding day

Danny

A few months pass and the wedding day was here

A few months pass and the wedding day was here. It was a beautiful spring day in the City, and the air was crisp, and the trees have a little sway to the leaves up above. The white chairs lined up to a beautiful fountain; the guest was in a light chatter in their seats when the violinist started to play; as the procession came down the aisle one by one, my smile grew wider and wider.

I see my sister, james and brother-in-law's walk down the aisle and take their positions beside me, I look over, and I smile to see my father and mother-in-law walk down the aisle together as they take their seats as the Pastor asks everyone to rise, I feel time stop when I look at the entrance of the aisle and see my bride standing there.

I see Allison in a beautiful white satin dress that hugs her body and every curve; it's like she was walking in slow motion towards me, her bright, beautiful blue eyes that have a hold over my heart looking right into my soul. I feel my heart beating in my ears, and I didn't even think it was possible, but Allison is who I have felt all my firsts with so each new experience is never a surprise anymore.

"Yo man, go get her," I hear James snicker into my ear with a smirk.

I didn't even realize where I was or even who was around. All I saw was Allison and her smile. I take her hand, and I lead her to the pastor, and as he held our hands, I could feel tears threatened to fall down on my face, but I held them in.

But once she opened her mouth and we said our vows, a few tears fell down my face, and I felt betrayed as I saw my mother-in-law give my father-in-law a 20$ and shaking her head. My sister and father-in-law were laughing at the scene.

It wasn't long after the pastor stated, "you may now kiss the bride," and kissed her. I did.

I stepped forward and swooped her against me and placed my lips on hers as she returned the kiss deeper we were lost in each other's space and time that we both felt our best man and maid of honor prying us off another and everyone in the audience laughs.

Allison