Chapter 1: first day

TW (for this chapter, the other triggers aren't involved for this one): anorexia, counting calories, and body dysmorphia

Note: this is going to be first-person point of view, switching point of view. I'm also just gonna add a song suggestion for every single chapter. Mentions of songs are going to happen every other chapter or every chapter. 

Note 2: Y/n is in Hinata's year (considering she is the same age) but not the beginning of the school year. Y/n's family had to move for her anorexia treatment, and she doesn't live at the hospital. it is check-ins twice a week and therapy once a week. Because of moving, Y/n, Sakura, and Akio moved schools. Y/n and Akio go to Karasuno. Also, this is during first year.

Principle's POV

there was a knock on the door. "come in."

the parents of the two new students, L/n Akio and L/n Y/n enter my office. Mrs. L/n spoke first. She had h/c hair, r/e/c eyes, and freakles. She was wearing a black dress, white knee-high socks, a grey and purple hat, and purple boots.

 "Hello, sir. I'm L/n Yui. This is my husband, Hiro. My children Akio and Y/n are going to be going here." I looked over to Mr. Hiro. He had r/h/c hair and e/c eyes and glasses. he was wearing a white shirt with a dark grey cardigan, black jeans, and light grey and light orange shoes.

 "Ah, yes. The new students. do you need to talk to me about them or would you like to get shown around the school? We're going to have Sugawara, a 3rd year show Akio around and Yamaguchi, a 1st year to show Y/n around when they get here. They are good students, and hopefully having people from their years showing them around will make making friends easier for them. They start going here next week, correct?" I explained, just in case it was to show them around.

Mr. L/n spoke. "Actually, we are here to talk about them. Well, Y/n to be exact."

"Ok... what would you like to talk about?" I replied

"As you can see from Y/n's middle school file, she played on the Volleyball team. Her old high school didn't have once though."

"Yes. Is this about the Volleyball team? If so, I can talk to the coach. She can still sign up."

"It is about that but not entirely." Mrs. L/n said. "Ok..." I said, a bit confused about what is going on.

"Can Y/n play for the boys team? She played on the boys team in her old school. They didn't actually have a girls team there, so they let her play on the other team. She's kinda gotten used to it, with the small differences." Mrs. L/n said quickly. 

I was curious about the suggestion, and I nodded "I'm sure we can work something out. I'll talk with the coach and Takeda. Anything else?"

Mr. L/n spoke up. "Yes. Um... Y/n has anorexia. The reason we moved here in the first place was for her treatment. According to her nutritionist, she is currently healthy enough to play on the team."

Mrs. L/n spoke up "Her therapist also says it's a good idea, considering how much joy volleyball gives her. She still obviously has moments, such as dizzy spells. She may not be able to go through full practices some days to keep from collapsing..."

Mr. L/n cleared his throat, "So... what we're trying to say is, um..." Mrs. L/n "can you mention it to the coach so she doesn't overwork herself?" 

I gave them a gentle smile. "Of course. I must warn you though, the team is really smart. They'll be able to figure out that something is going on over time. Is there anything else?"

Mr. L/n said "nothing else. Thank you." giving me a handshake. "No problem Mr. and Mrs. L/n."

Mrs. L/n smiled and said, "please, call us Yui and Hiro." before they left.