Chapter 4: practice

TW (for this chapter): anorexia, calorie counting (slight)

Y/n's Pov

It was time for our second day of school, and this time I was the first one downstairs. Apparently, Akio misplaced his phone. Which he also did 2 days ago.

 "Akio! Hurry up!" I yelled. He came downstairs. "Sorry, I'm here now." he threw a granola bar to me, and got one for himself. 150. "Let's go."

We were walking to school and saw Hinata. "Hi, Hinata."

"Hi, Y/n! Hi, Akio!" 

time skip: getting to school

I have to admit, I didn't actually eat the granola bar. He just thinks  I did. Truthfully, I threw it away.

time skip: lunch

 I got to lunch quicker than Akio did. If I was there before him, maybe I could convince him I already ate.

"Hi, Y/n. Did you bring food?"

"Mhm. I brought 2 oranges."

"Then where are they?"

"Oh, I already at them."

He seemed skeptical "If you say so..."

Timeskip: after school

It was now time for practice. Akio and I went to the gym after I got out of the changing room. He was already done.

 When we got there, I went over to Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, Hinata, Kageyama, and Suga. 

Hinata was... dragging Tsukishima..? For some reason.

Yeah, honestly, I don't even know what is going on anymore. This is only my second day on the team, but they are already confusing.

Tsukishima seemed to lose his balance. It was sudden though. It wasn't like Hinata pulled his arm too hard, or tripping. It was like when I fell.

 "Woah, Tsukishima, are you ok?" I ask. He got back up. "I'm fine, eyebags." He said.

Wait... eyebags? I decided to ask about it "Eyebags?"

 "He calls me shorty, or tangerine." Hinata explained. 

Akio's POV

I went up to coach Ukai. "Coach Ukai, can I become a manager for the team?" I said.

He smiled. "Sure. Just go over to Shimizu and Yachi. They are the other managers." "Ok."

I went over to the two girls. One had black hair, grey eyes, glasses, and a mole on the left side of her chin. The other is short with blonde hair and light brown eyes.

"Hi, I'm L/n Akio. I'm going to be a new manager on the team."

"I'm Shimizu Kiyoko." The black-haired one replied.

"Hi. I'm Yachi Hitoka." the blonde girl said.

Y/n's POV

"Ok, we are going to be practicing serving, separately." Coach Ukai said.

We got to practice, and 15 minutes passed. I was starting to feel dizzy. Oh well. I continue to practice.

When I jumped to serve the ball, I fell. 

Yachi, one of the managers looked at me. "Y/n, are you ok? That looked like it hurt."