•𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 12•

Third POV

"Well fuck Kook." Namjoon sighed tossing his phone on the couch. As soon at their manager got word of what Jungkook posted he immediately called Joon.

"They said to take the post down."

"But why? So many people have already seen it." Hoseok chimes in making a valid point. It would just look worse if they deleted it now.

"Fuck." Namjoon groaned looking at the millions of likes the picture has.

"What do we do?" Jin asked. The couple sat together on the couch next to Yoongi. Jimin was upset but he couldn't stay mad at Jungkook if he wanted to.

"You two have any ideas?" Namjoon asked and the two looked at each other first. The younger blushing because of the sudden eye contact.

"Oh dear god." Yoongi rolled his eyes and huffed.

"They are love sick Joon. No asking them anything." Yoongi continued making the rest chuckle a bit.

"This is serious guys. Our reputation is at stake." The leader deadpanned not amused. He was the one that got all the backlash so he was the one that was the most serious about the situation.

"We're sorry... um maybe we should just come out. I mean at this point-" Jimin snapped out of his little trance and started but Namjoon quickly cut him off.

"No. The managers will never allow that. We have to hide it or cover it up in some way."

"Really?" Jungkook pouted almost becoming hurt.

"I'm sorry Kook but that's just what has to happen to keep the band and also to keep you two safe." The leader told them seeming apologetic. He would love for them to be who they are and show the word but for BTS' sake and theirs it's not safe.

"He's right the homophobic fans would lose their shit." Tae popped in the conversation looking up from his phone.

"Good thing they don't know about me than." Yoongi slyly added taking a sip from his water bottle. All heads whipped towards his direction.

"About you what?" Namjoon pressed confused about the words.

"Oh.. I be gay." Yoongi chuckled.

"Yoongi!" Namjoons eyes widened with his mouth open. He had no idea.

"Sorry?" The mint haired boy shrugged.

"That was an excellent I'm gay- I mean way of coming out." Jin added admitting his sexuality because why not? Everyone else was.

"Jin!" Namjoon was just so shocked.

"What the fuck is everyone gay!?" He asked throwing his arms in the air.

"Maybe..." Hobi added quietly.

"Hobi you too! Was no one going to tell me?!" Joon yelled and the rest seemed a bit hesitant.

"You seem mad..." Jungkook whispered starting to get scared that maybe he wasn't comfortable with it.

"No Im not! I love you all the same but damn. Not one of you told me. That's crazy." Joon sighed letting a wave of calmness take over him. Everyone just chuckled a little thinking back to the situation they now have to solve.

"What if we just come out all together? I mean we can come out and we'll loose some fans. But not all of them."  Jimin proposed and the leader shook his head.

"They wouldn't approve that Jimin."

"But we didn't even try." Yoongi added and the leader seem nervous. He didn't want the members to get hate. That was his concern. He was worried about their safety.

______________________________
vote and comment :)