•𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 4•

⚠️ Slight Smut Warning ⚠️

It was about 7am and Jimin naturally woke up. None of the members were awake yet because it was a free day and they wanted to sleep in. He opened his eyes and remembered last night.

Jimin POV

Oh. That's right I slept here with Jungkook last night. My body is aching from it though I need a hot shower to relax my sore muscles. I turn my attention to the man I was laying on. Oh my god he looks so innocent and cute when he sleeps. Aww he is adorable. I'm so glad we made up because I don't know how much longer I could go without my best friend. I continued to stare at him while he was peacefully sleeping.

Jungkook POV

"Do you always watch me sleep?" I say with a sarcastic tone while laughing a bit. I open my eyes to see Jimins extremely red face as he was embarrassed. "It's okay. It was cute. I don't mind at all." I say with a shy smile on my face to make him more comfortable. Jimin lets go of me, bites his lip and heads towards the bathroom. While I get up to follow him.

Third POV

"Umm Jungkook."
"Yes"
"I need to take a shower."
"Okay."
"So get out." Jimin said smiling with confusion.
"Nah I'm okay." Jungkook said while brushing his teeth.
Jimin sighed and got into the shower with his clothes on. He closed the curtain and removed his clothes throwing them over making sure they hit Jungkook. He turns the shower on and starts bathing. "Hey! Hand me the Shampoo please!" Jimin shouts from the shower. Jungkook grins as this is his opportunity. He grabs the shampoo and hands it to Jimin. "Thank yo-" Jimin was about to thank him but Jungkook fell into the curtain.

Jungkook was now in only boxers as he was on top of a naked Jimin with the water running on them. "Are you okay?" Jungkook asked Jimin. Jimin looked into his eyes and gave him a seductive dark stare. Jungkook grabbed Jimins face and started to kiss him passionately. Jimin instantly kisses back and they started to get into a really heated make out session.

Jungkook now straddling the older and started to grind his body against Jimins. Jimin could feel a boner starting to form as he deepened the kiss. He started to kiss down Jungkooks jaw line and collar bone until he reached his abs. Jimin took his hand placed it on Jungkooks now hard member. "H-Hyung..." Jungkook moaned. Jungkook did the same and they started to jerk each other off. Both of them throwing their heads back and arching their backs out of pleasure. Once they both came they kissed again and cleaned themselves up.

They shyly smiled at one another before they walked out of the bathroom not saying anything to each other. Both thinking. What the hell just happened?

_____________

hey I'm not sure if I'll continue this let me know if you want it and I will :)
again sorry for short chapters