•𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 10•

Jimin passed out in the ambulance due to the shocking sight in front of him. The paramedics were able to revive Jungkook but Jimin was still out when Jungkook woke up so he had no clue. The doctor went in to check on Jimin to see if he was awake. "Jimin?" The doctor asks. "JUNGKOOK! HE'S GONE! NO!" Jinin starts to yell at the top of his lungs. The doctor restrains and tries to calm him down. "Jimin you need to breath." She says. "HOW CAN I? JUNGKOOK IS DEAD!" Jimin yells sobbing. "Wait!" She yells. Jimin stops and gives her a confused look. "You mean as in Jeon Jungkook?" She asks. "Yes!" Jimin responds with his eyes filled with hope. "He was revived. And is waiting in the waiting room for someone." She said with a big smile. "WHAT?!?" Jimin screamed running out of the room.

Jimin POV

I saw him die. He died in my arms. I was covered in his blood. It cant be. I run to the waiting room to look for him. I peek out to see everyone waiting there worriedly. And then there he was walking with a magazine in his hand. "JUNGKOOK!" I yelled running towards him. "JIMIN!" He yelled back wrapping me in his arms. We both started to cry. "I thought I lost you." I said sobbing. "I'm right here baby, I promised I would never leave you." He responded making me cry harder. He tried to pull away from the embrace but I didn't let him. He was in my arms breathing and talking and alive.

I can't explain how I feel right now. I never want this to end. "Mr. Park." A nurse says. I sighed sadly and pulled away from the hug to look at him. "You are free to go as long as someone over of the age of 18 signs you out. And the same for you Mr. Jeon" He said smiling. "I got it." Yoongi says then stands up and smiles at me. I hug and talk to everyone. We were on our way home when Tae mentioned he was hungry. We stopped at a restaurant and got three tables. One for Tae and Hobi. One for Yoongi, Jin and Namjoon. Then one for me and Jungkook.

Jungkook POV

I have never been more thankful. I'm actually glad I got shot. It finally made me realize how much I was holding back especially from Jimin. I'm definitely going to be more open and honest now. But what has me the most confused is Sooki. Why did she do it? "To keep her safe" From what? From who? I have to figure that one out later right now I'm happy to just be at dinner with the love of my life and all of my best friends. I'm happy that I got another chance.

Third POV

They sat looking a one another for a while just staring into each other's eyes. Jimin felt a tear fall down his face. "Don't cry." Jungkook said in a soft tone with a pout on his face. "I can't help it. I lost you Jungkook. You died in my arms and now you're right here talking to me. I missed you so much and when you died a piece of me did too." Jimin said trying to compose himself. "I don't know why it happened, but I will find out. Please just try not to think about it to much. I am right here and I'm not going anywhere. You are all mine and I am all yours. Okay?" "Okay. I love you." Jimin says with a weak smile. "I love you too Jimin" Jungkook says back with a smile. They order their food and eat. They laughed and talked the entire time finally getting a chance to just talk.

"They look happy." Hoseok said smiling towards the table that Jungkook and Jimin were seated at. "It's tiring." Tae said not thinking. "I knew it!" Hobi exclaims. "What?" Tae was hoping he could get away with it.
"You're jealous!"
"No."
"Yes."
"No, Jimin and I are just friends."
"But you have feelings for him." Hobi smirks.
"So what if I do he is clearly in love with Jungkook!" Tae spat feeling frustrated.
"You are going to end up hating them and yourself if you don't talk about it."
"I know, but there just isn't a good time to bring it up."
"Now."
"No!"
"JIMIN!" Hobi yells towards their table. Jimin looks over with a smile and he and Jungkook walk over. "What's up?" Jimin asks as he a Jungkook take a seat at Tae and Hobis table. "U-um..." Tae is lost for words.

Having them sit there and stare at him as he can't speak raises his anxiety. "Say it." Hoseok pushes. "Say what? Tae what's goi-" Jungkook was going to ask what was going on but Taehyung cut him off. "I'm in love with Jimin." Tae says quickly and puts his head on the table. "Oh." Jungkook responds as he got up and walked out the door. "Tae..." Jimin says softly. "Don't look at me. Not like this. Please." Taehyung was begging for Jimin to go. "Okay, I'm going to find Jungkook I'm ready to talk whenever you are." Jimin gave Tae a pat on the shoulder and went after Jungkook.

Jungkook POV

I walk out and sit one of the benches outside. Wow. One of my best friends just confessed that they love my boyfriend. In front of me. What if Jimin loves him too? Of course Jimin loves him but what if he loves him more than me. I can't breathe without Jimin. I need him, he can't leave me. "Jungkook." Jimin called. I decided not to say anything because I didn't know if I was mad yet. "Hey." He softly said tapping my shoulder.

He takes a seat next to me and begins to talk. "Why did you walk away?" He asked. "I needed to think." I responded fast and low. "Jungkook.... Talk to me please." He pleaded. I grabbed his hand and pulled him off of the bench. We were standing closely face to face. I cupped his delicate face in my hands. "Jimin, You know I love you right?"
"Of course I do. Don't be ridiculous." He says back slightly offended.
"You are mine Jimin. Only mine." I said.
"And you are mine." He responded back.
"Exactly and I never want it any other way."
"Baby I could never love anyone like I love you. I need you. I live for you Jungkook. I never want to be anyone else's."
I squeeze his face a little and pull his head closer to give him a kiss of the forehead. He smiles and moves his hands to the nape of my neck. He pulls me into a kiss. We kissed for a while until we broke away to breathe. "Home?" I ask. "As long as you're there." He responds. I smile and give him a quick peck as we go home.

________________

Idek this chapter seems like an ending but idk if it is lol. Please go check out my other books I have like six other ones if you're interested thank you!