•𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 6•

🛑Warning this chapter contains 2 forceful sex scenes. I will put a ⚠️ at the begin and end of each scene so you can skip if you'd like. Sorry this got so dark but I have a plot in my head. 🛑

"Hello everyone!" Jackson yelled. Everyone was in the living room talking and suddenly went quiet. "Jimin what the fuck is he doing here?" Namjoon yelled while glancing over at Jungkook. "Guys please don't be angry. Jackson and I are... back together." Jimin said lowly with a discouraged tone. "WHAT?!?" Taehyung screamed out of anger. "AFTER ALL HES DONE!!!" Jimin just looked at the ground ashamed that it had to be this way.

Jackson looked at Jungkook, grabbed Jimin and pulled him closer until their faces were centimeters apart. He smirked and said "Yup we are back together and he is all MINE." Jackson pulled Jimin into a very forceful kiss and Jimin slightly pulled away. Jackson grinned and whispered into Jimins ear. "Make this believable or else." Jimins eyes widen a bit as Jackson smashes their lips together again this time it was filled with false passion.

All Jimin had to do was imagine he was kissing Jungkook and then it came easy. Until he looked up at Jungkook. His face was red and puffy. His eyes were bloodshot with tears falling down. He looked terribly heartbroken as he sat on the couch and sobbed silently into Hobis arm.

Jungkook POV

I thought we made up. I thought we talked everything through. I thought he had feelings for me. He clearly doesn't care about me. He is with Jackson. Fuck! AHHHHHH! After everything that jackass did to Jimin and to me! And Jimin still went back to him. I want to hate him. But I can't. I hate myself for treating Jimin so badly and pushing him to be sexual that he went back to his ex. I hate myself.

"Let's go before we miss our reservation." "Okay Jackson." "Awww... what did you say Jimin I can't hear you. Say my name." Jackson said with a devilish smile. Jimins face instantly dropped at the thought of what he was about to have to do in front of all his friends and the love of his life. "Okay.. Daddy..." Jackson smiled and patted Jimin on the head before leading them both out.

Once they got back to the car Jimin started to cry. "Don't cry Jimin it will be fine. As long as you do what I say, I won't hurt your friends. Understand?" Jackson says calmly. "Yes... D-daddy." Jimin softly said letting more tears stream down his face.

"What the fuck just happened?" Yoongi asked the group. "Jimins an asshole! Can't he see that he's hurting Jungkook! And then he makes out with the guy RIGHT THERE! In front of us!!!" Namjoon yelled. "Jimin probably has his reasons. He wouldn't hurt Jungkook on purpose. He is better than that." Taehyung said defending his best friend.

"Then what? What w-was the r-reason Tae?" Jungkook asked sadly still sobbing on the couch. "I don't know Jungkook but he loves you. I know he loves you. He wouldn't do this to you just because." Taehyung patted Jungkooks shoulder trying to reassure him. The younger just gets up and walks to his room.

Jungkooks POV

I am nothing. I am no one to anyone. Jimin never loved me. I hate myself. Why was I so dumb, so naive to see he was only using me. He only wanted to touch me and then he would be done with me. Maybe I was right and he is a slut. No I can't talk about him that way. I love him and I miss him. Maybe he'll be home soon and we can just talk this over.

Third POV

Jimin and Jackson arrive back from their date. "Jimin?" "What?" "Why don't you come back to my place? We can have a little more fun." Jackson said with a lustful and hungry look on his face. "No Jackson. I don't want you and never will again." Jackson slapped Jimin making him hold his face. "You are to ONLY call me by what I told you. Now I was trying to be nice but you want to be rude. I'll show you rude." Jackson grabbed Jimins face pulling him into a forceful kiss.