•𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 8•

It has been two months since that night. Both boys hadn't really talked since. Jimin sighed sadly as he watched Jungkook laugh on the couch with Sooki, his new friend. They have been spending a lot of time together. Jimin started to worry and become jealous of her. Han Sooki. She was really pretty and bubbly. Her personality was so likable and it made Jungkooks heart flutter.

Jungkook POV

Wow! I really like being around Sooki. She is honestly so great and she not confusing at all. She tells you exactly what she wants. We have known each other for about a month and a half but I feel like I've known her my entire life.

I was laughing on the couch with her as I see Jimin, sad and alone. He keeps giving us worried glances from the kitchen. Is he jealous? I still love him don't get me wrong it's just we haven't talked since well you know... Jackson. I was worried too though about Jimin. I could feel myself starting to like Sooki more each day. But I'm still in love with Jimin. No he hurt me too much..... I have to move on.

Third POV

Jimin sat there staring at the two from the kitchen. "Hey Jimin." Yoongi says. "Oh hey Yoongi." Jimin responds giving him a sad look. "Look Jimin, I know you still love Jungkook. But you should move on. Clearly he has." Yoongi advises. "I know. You're right but I feel like starting a new relationship is unfair because I'm already in love with someone else." Jimin replied. Yoongi sighed and took a sip of his drink. "Jimin how about you go out with me?" "What? Like a date?" Jimin asked confused. "Yeah I want to take you out. I just want to show you a good time." Yoongi said smirking.

Jimin started to blush and get a little flustered. "O-okay when?" Jimin asked nervously. "Right now come on!" Yoongi says dragging Jimin out of the kitchen smiling. Jimin giggles shyly and followed the older passing by Jungkook and Sooki on the couch. "Hey where are you guys going?" Sooki asked with a big smile. Jimin looked to Yoongi.

Yoongi grinned widely at how embarrassed Jimin already was. "On a date." Yoongi replies making Jimins entire body tense up. Jungkook looked up at Jimin and sighed sadly. "Have fun." Jungkook said coldly and rolled his eyes. He then diverted his attention back to Sooki.

Jimin POV

Wow that was actually really fun. Who knew how nice Yoongi could be. I was really enjoying myself and for the first time in a while I was smiling. I liked being around Yoongi, he made me feel wanted. But I still can't help but think about the look on Jungkooks face and his little attitude when Yoongi announced it was a date. He is the one that doesn't want to talk to me. He can't expect me to just wait around forever right? "Thank you for tonight." I said shyly to Yoongi. "It was nothing Jimin. You deserve to be treated well. I hope you had a good time but we should get going home."

"I had an amazing time." Jimin smiled sheepishly and they drove back home. It was only 7:30pm so everyone was sitting on the couch watching a movie. Sooki had gone home leaving Jungkook in the kitchen making more snacks for the movie. Jimin wanted to change before he got comfortable on couch so he walked towards the stairs.

"Jimin."  Jungkook said catching Jimin right before he went upstairs. Jimin was completely taken back because Jungkook hasn't tried to talk to him normally in a really long time. "Yes?" Jimin replied softly. "How was your 'date'?" Jungkook said sarcastically while using air quotations. "What's that supposed to mean?" Jimin was so confused on why Jungkook even cared. He has Sooki now. "I told you I loved you and now your going on dates." Jungkook spat back. "Are you fucking kidding me? YOU are the one that hasn't spoken to ME for months. I've tried Jungkook but you ignored me. I gave you space and I gave you time but you found Sooki. You have been with her 24/7 since the day you met. I hate seeing you with her and Yoongi is actually really nice. He makes me feel like he cares, unlike you! You just left me hanging and ignored me so I am just trying to be happy again." Jimin said releasing a sigh he didn't know he was holding in.