Thirty Two

"Womanizer, woman- woman- womanizer you're a womanizer!" I sing along to the Birtney Spears song as I dance along.

"You're so cute." Jack laughs kissing my head before I make him dance with me.

I had so much energy.

For it being past one in the morning the fair was actually still pretty packed with couples and teenagers.

Some I knew, but didn't associate with.

"You're cuter." I say sticking my tongue out as the song ends. I frown that it ended but my heart was pounding and I was ready for the next song to come on.

"How do you have so much energy?" He laughs as I sway my hips to the song The Fire by Kina Grannis.

"I don't know." I murmur as I press my lips to his for the millionth time tonight. "Are you tired?"

"No, I'm never tired." He laughs scratching the back of his neck and I grin. "I can last all night babe."

My heart pounded out of my chest when he winked.

He's so fucking attractive it actually is going to kill me.

"I'd love to test that theory," I smirk as my fingers grip the fabric of his thin white t shirt and pull him down to meet my lips.

He smirked against my lips before his arms moved around me, lifting me off the ground.

I wrap my legs around his waist as he walks through the crowd. Starting to laugh until I couldn't breath. "I don't want to leave yet."

He just laughs and sets me back down. They were playing major throwback songs, it was now Do It by Nelly Furtado.

I made Jack dance with me. We both were laughing and having the times of our lives.

"You make me so happy Alyssa." He says resting his forehead on mine as I sing the chorus to him.

Smiling nonetheless, "me too. You make me so happy. Really you have no idea."

He pressed his lips to mine quickly before pulling away from me and tossing me over his shoulder as he ran through the crowds of people. Laughing uncontrollably.

He set me back down when we came to the line in front of the hammer head ride.

I narrow my eyes before looking up at Jack. "I'm not riding this." I point out and he smirks wrapping his arm around my waist as he rocks us around looking up at the ride before looking down at me.

"What are you too chicken?" He grins, making me frown when he started mimicking the sound of a chicken.

"Fine. Ill prove you wrong. I'm riding this alone." I state just to prove my point that I wasn't scared.

Even though I high key was.

He knew I was, but he acted like he believed I'd actually go on alone.

"Fine babe. Have it your way." He winks as I stand with my back to his chest. His arms wresting around my shoulders as he kissed my cheek a million times. "Hope you make it out alive."

"That's not funny." I say pushing his face away but I still smiled.

"You two riding together?" The guy asks and Jack nods his head. I frown and push Jack away from me.

"No we'll be riding by ourselves." I say climbing into one side of the cart. Jack laughing and sliding into the one directly behind me. Two others couples on the side.

"I'm right here. Remember that." Jack laughs as they close the door. The belt and bar crushing my abdomen.

Then the ride started to move.

The guy controlling it kept us upside down for a longer time then needed.

Finally the ride stopped and I slid out wrapping my arms around Jack.

"That wasn't so bad," I say honestly as we walk towards the exit. Jack stopping and winning me a husky bear at a gun game. The bear was as tall as Jacks legs.

"I doubt you liked that ride baby girl." He smirks as he unlocks my car. I tug on his shirt to bring him down to my level. "I know a ride you'd enjoy a lot better,"

His hot breath fanning over my face before I close my eyes when our lips meet. My hands holding onto the map of his neck as he lifts me up, my back against my car door.

"Fuck," he moans as I tug on his hair a little bit as he starts leaving 'love bites' on my neck. My breath was coming out fast and in huffs.

His lips finding their way back to mine before he sets me down and opens the car door for me.

I swear to god it was so hard not to just fuck him right there.

The ride home was agonizing. When we finally got back we snuck in through my window. "Come here." I mumble after tossing the bear next to the Costco bear he had gotten me.

He slowly walks over to me and wraps his arms around me. Placing his lips to mine. "I love you."

I smile, "I love you too." I murmur against his lips as his hands slide down my sides. My hands running against his chest underneath his shirt.

He lifts me up and lays me on the bed. His body pressed against mine as he kisses down my neck. His hands slipping under my shirt before I groaned and took the shirt off. He couldn't help but laugh as he pressed his lips to the skin on my stomach.

When his lips reached down to the top of my jeans he hesitated before unbottoning them. He all too slowly pulled them off of me. His lips meeting mine again.

I pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it onto the floor. "God your body is so perfect." He says looking me over. His hands on my hips before he leaned back down and pressed his lips to mine.

Everything was so passionate.

I flipped us over, catching him off guard but he didn't complain. His hands gripping my sides as I kissed his neck until I found his sweet spot.

My name slipping out of his mouth in a moan and I smirked against his skin before kissing down his chest.

His adidas sweats coming off shortly after and he was back on top. Before things went any further he stopped and hovered over me.

"We can't." He sighs and I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"Okay," I murmur. I was slightly upset but I wouldn't show him that.

I pecked his lips before sliding off the bed and walking into my bathroom. I brushed through my hair and pulled on some shorts and a t shirt.

I felt more and more insecure as I stared at myself in the mirror. A huge sigh escaping my lips before I switched off the light and walked into my room.

I found my phone and went on twitter as I climbed onto the bed.

"What's wrong?" Jack asks as he rests his head against my shoulder.

"Nothing," I respond quietly as I scroll through my timeline. Retweeting a few things that kind of explained how I felt.

"Somethings bugging you," he comments as I lock my phone and plug it into the charger before laying down.

"Its stupid and it doesn't matter." I mumble pulling the blankets over my head.

"It does matter baby girl. You can talk to me." He says pulling the blankets down to see me.

"I know I can. But I just want too go to sleep." I say turning over so my back was facing him.

"Fine.." He sighs kissing my cheek before wrapping an arm around my waist and cuddling into my back.

I close my eyes and sigh before letting the darkness that the sleep had brought in.