Seven

"You're lame." I say to Jack as I throw a rits cracker at his face, he just caught it and ate it.

"Yeah, I know. Butt you aree toooo." He says, laughing.

Yes, he is high.

"Come on, you need to sleep," I laugh walking to my room, him following closely behind.

He pretty much had his chest pressed to my back as we walked to my room. "You get to sleep on the couch." I say locking my bedroom door.

"Uhm no? I'm sleeping with you." He winks crawling onto my bed. pulling the blankets on himself.

I just roll my eyes and lay on the couch, pulling a blanket over me. "What are you doing?" Jack asks staring at me from my bed.

"Going to sleep." I laugh. Before I know it, he's on top of me. "What are you doing?"

"Going to sleep, obviously." He scoffs resting his head on my boob, pulling the blanket over us.

"Get offffff." I whine placing my hands on the nap of his neck. Playing with his hair.

"Well you were the one who wanted to sleep on the couch,"

"Fine, let's go." I sigh pushing him off of me. Being pulled up with him. "You like to cuddle don't you?"

"Yeah, well I like cuddling with you." He grins. I just roll my eyes and crawl onto my bed, Jack once again laying on me. But this time he wasn't all the way on me.

His head back on my boob and his arms wrapped around me. I let my hands wander and they traced the muscles of his back under the thin fabric of his t shirt.

"Take your shirt off," I murmur.

"Only if you take yours off." He says sitting up, winking as he pulls his shirt off. Handing it to me.

I jump off the bed and walk into my bathroom, changing into the shirt, pulling on a pair of short yoga shorts underneath.

Slowly, I walk out of the bathroom only to be lifted off the ground and thrown over Jack's shoulder.

"Jack put me down." I sigh as I watch his back muscles move as he walks towards my bed. His faint back dimples made my heart melt.

Back dimples are my weakness.

"I'm wide awake," Jack states as he drops me on the bed. "You look hot in my shirt," He grins as he lays down on the bed.

I laugh and hit him with a pillow, resulting in a all out pillow fight war. "Oh its on like donkey Kong." Jack says hitting me softly with a pillow.

I couldn't stop laughing as we hit each other with pillows. Eventually I just jumped on him and we crashed on the bed.

"Well that was fun." I grin rolling away from him getting under the blankets. Jack crawling under them with me. "I'm tired," I murmur into his chest as he pulls me into him.

"Then go to sleep," He says playing with my hair. Humming a random song that I'm sure he's coming up with.

"Sing to me," I suggest drawing circles into his bare chest. "Your voice is drives me insane, in a good way."

He just laughs and starts singing, I recognized it was Flights, and I smiled.

Jack, what're you doing too me?

.

.

.

.