Twenty-Six

"Why did you do that? I have school in the morning!" I groan looking at my neck on my phone. I had three hickeys.

"You can give me some," he smiles rubbing my thigh. I roll my eyes but don't hesitate to return the favor. I give him two big ones and he smirks as he looks at them.

He puts the front camera on in snapchat. I smile against his lips as he takes the picture. Even though you couldn't see my face, I'm sure the fans will know its me.

We haven't posted any pictures together for the time since I forgave him and now, and I don't want to post any because the hate has mostly subsided.

"What should I caption it?" He asks pulling away from me as we look at the picture. I take the phone into my hands and type out a caption.

Love love love this girl

"You're so cute," he laughs pressing his lips to mine again. "I'm glad you're mine."

"Not officially." I frown puckering my lips and he pecks them.

"Soon baby.. I already have the date planned and what I'm going to do planned." He says placing his hand on my ass as he pulls my body on top of his.

"Why do you have to make it so special? I just want it to happen already." I say pecking his lips.

"Because I go all out for my girl." He says rubbing his hands back and forth on my ass as I kiss down his neck. "Be careful. I don't want you starting something you can't finish."

I slowly roll my hips into his and he groans grabbing my ass. "I'm serious Alyssa."

I just continue to grind into him and he flips us over. "I'm not fucking you right now. You'll have to wait."

I roll my eyes and laugh as he kisses me. I stick my tongue out against his lips and he laughs sticking his out. I just smirk as I bite his lip.

"Can I drive you to school tomorrow?" He asks me as he runs his hand up and down my thigh. I nod looking up at him.

"Yes sir. You can even walk me to my first period." I smile rolling out from under him to go take a shower.

"Your ass is fucking fire. Stop." He says as I open my bathroom door. I laugh before shaking my ass walking into the bathroom and closing the door.

"Fucking tease!" He calls out and I smirk.

"You love me though!" I say poking my head out of the bathroom. He just smile running his hand over his face.

"Can't deny that." He says blowing me a kiss, "go get clean stinky."

.

.

.

.

"You should come see me at my lunch break," I say as I pull my pants up over my butt. Jack watching me as I do so. "And bring me papa johns."

"The shit I do for my princess." He says shaking his head. I just smile and blow him a kiss. "Why are you wearing those jeans? I prefer you wear sweats so the boys wont talk to you."

I laugh rolling my eyes and I pull on Jacks red sweater. "Chill.. I haven't been to school in three weeks, I don't want to go back looking like a slob. I'll do that tomorrow."

"Well you look perfect," he says rolling out of bed as I do my makeup. "No need for this shit."

He takes my makeup bag from me. I just shrug applying the mascara that I had in my hand. All I really need is mascara and eye liner.