Eleven

"You made tonight great, thank you." I smile as I lean my head against Jack's arm.

"I'm glad you had a good time, I wish we could do this more often though." He frowns wrapping his arm around my shoulders. Warming me up.

"Me too, but sadly we can't." I sigh. "Eventually though,"

"Yeah, you look beautiful tonight, if I hadn't mentioned that already." He smiles.

I look away for a second, my cheeks warming without permission. "Thank you, you look great tonight too." I say pinching his cheek.

We stopped at a wishing well, Jack insisting that I kiss his coin before he throws it in. So I grabbed his hand and pressed my lips to the coin.

I tried to ignore the fact that I felt something. Jack handed me a quarter, kissing it first.

I laugh and close my eyes.

I already pretty much have my wish. I don't really think I could ask for a better night.

I sigh, taking a deep breathe before tossing it into the water.

"You're cold," he states. I nod a little bit and he quickly pulls me into a, very, nice warm hug. Rocking us side to side a few times.

"Where's your phone?" I ask him, my voice coming out muffled by his chest.

"Right here, why?" He asks pulling his phone out of the back pocket of his jeans.

"I wanna take pictures on it." I smile taking the phone from him.

I turn the camera on a take a couple selfies, setting one as his lock screen wallpaper.

He laughs watching me have a blast taking multiple pictures on his phone, before he pulls me into his side taking the phone from my hands to take a picture of us together.

But when he made a funny face I couldn't help but laugh, causing him to laugh a bit too. But even though some of Jack's face was cut out you could see how genuinely happy we are.

And I think that's why I love the picture so much.

He posts it on instagram, I just lean my body against his chest as he types on his phone. (Pic on attachededits)

Once he finished he slipped his phone back into his pocket and wrapped his arms around me, resting his chin on my head.

"What do you want to do now?" I ask him.

"Anything that involves you, I'm good." He smiles rubbing my back.

"I kind of wanna go back to the hotel and school you in Mario Brothers," I smile looking up at him. My hand rested on his chest.

"Is this a challenge?" He asks, smirking nonetheless.

"Indeed it is," I say, laughing a bit.

"Well we shall get back to the hotel and do this dual." He says, in a very strong posh voice. He quickly picks me up, running back towards the hotel.

People stared at us as he ran past them, I couldn't stop laughing. Girls screamed when they seen us, and ran after us.

But we finally made it back to the hotel and that leads to us now.

Plopped comfortably on the floor, playing Mario Brothers.

He was in the lead though, so I decided to distract him. I stand up and sit down right in his lap.

"What're you doing?" He laughs.

"Winning the game." I reply, in the few seconds it took him to move his hands around my waist and into my lap, I had taken the lead.