Twenty-Nine

"What are you doing?" Jack asks as I get out of his bed. I don't say anything, I just walk out of his room and jog downstairs. Stumbling into Sammy.

"I have the worst headache." I groan rubbing my forehead. He laughs and wraps his arms around my shoulders as I lay my head against his chest.

"You forgive him way to easy.." He whispers in my ear and I shudder.

"I never forgave him." I frown.

"I'm pretty sure that's what he thinks, he never really works for you. He buys you shit and you fall for him even more." He says.

"I guess.." I murmur as Jack stumbles downstairs.

"What's going on?" He asks as he walks passed us into the kitchen. "We're going out to a cafe to talk."

"Uhm why?"

"Uhm so you won't yell at me." He states and I roll my eyes looking up at Sammy.

"Can I borrow this sweater?" I ask gesturing to the one he's wearing. He laughs and slides it off, leaving his bare chest showing.

I pull it on and jog upstairs to put some clean jeans on. I slide on my ripped skinny jeans and my shoes before applying some mascara and eyeliner to my eyes and grabbing my phone. I walk downstairs and Jack gestures for me to go out to the car first.

"Text me!" Sammy and Nate yell as I walk out of the door and to my car. I slide into the drivers seat as Jack reluncantly gets into the passengers seat.

"I don't even want to talk to you, honestly." I say as I drive towards the nearest cafe.

"We need to talk, like a really serious talk." He sighs. "Plus when will we get the time? The boys and myself are all going going to Utah. With Kenny and Nate is flying back to Omaha."

"Well when is that happening?"

"Tomorrow." He says and I shake my head.

"Thanks for telling me." I roll my eyes, pulling into the small parking lot and getting out. I don't wait for Jack, I just walk into the store looking back to make sure my car locks and get a booth for two.

Jack sits across from me.

"Talk," I say looking over the small menu. Deciding on a glass of orange juice and a crescent.

"Okay, so what is it between Madison and you? I get that you don't trust her.." He says looking up at me. I glare at him.

Is he stupid?

"I don't like her, how many times do I have to tell you this?" I ask after ordering. "She disgusts me."

"Why?"

"Because she has no respect for herself nor other people. She made a video fingering herself Jack. You can Photoshop a whole room. Shes slutty. I don't care."

"I never said she wasn't." He says and I narrow my eyes. "What can I do to get you to forgive me?"

"Let me see your phone." I say holding my hand out. He hands it to me and I unlock it, unfollowing her on all his social media accounts and blocking her number in his phone before deleting her number. "There."

"What'd you do?" He asks as I hand him his phone.

"She's blocked in your phone. Better not unblock her or you'll never see me again." I say in all seriousness. "Just because you did what I asked doesn't mean we're okay. I have already forgiven you in the past really easy."

"I understand. I'll just have to make it up to you when I get back home." He says and I nod sipping on my juice. "I'm sorry."

"I wouldn't care if it was like Andrea or any of them. Its Madison and I refuse to let y'all get close." I say resting my chin on my hands. He just nods and leans across the table, he goes to kiss me but I turn my head to the side so he kisses my cheek instead.

"You'll have to work for that." I say and he nods standing up after setting some money down for the check.

I follow him out to my car and I let him drive. "You down to go to Six Flags today?"

"I'm down." I smile, "but I need to go back to the house to change and take a shower."

"Sounds good.. Later we'll get dinner and then go watch a movie or something. Today's our day." He smiles and I look over at him. Admiring his perfect smile.

"Sammy, Nate and Johnson are at least going to Six Flags with us. Y'all are leaving me for god knows how long." I frown. He laughs but nods his head, grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers.

"I love you, Alyssa."

"Yeah, I love myself too."

(A/N- I think I'm gonna end this story at chapter 30-35 Idk.

I have a new Cameron Dallas fanfic out , and I'm about to publish a Sammy Wilk ;) Check 'em out!

100 Votes For The Next Chapter (:

I met Taylor twice. & he posted a picture with my dog on his Rv project instagram. (': I'm waiting for him to post the pictures with my dog from Friday night.

His brother is my best friend (; your goals right? ;p

Noah Johnson is my boyfriend, he made it official on Friday (; ayyy.

Taylor is NOT a douche, he is the sweetest thing ever (':

Stay Beautiful - Sam Pottorff

Xxx Chyanneee)