Twenty-Eight

January 18th, 2015

"Have you been on instagram lately?" Isela asks me and I shake my head no.

"No, I haven't had a lot of time to check out my social media." I say picking my phone up and logging into instagram.

"Search up Jadison." She says quietly and I do as she says and my stomach turns as I look at the pictures.

I start laughing at one of the pictures that was Madison's caption that said she likes Jack.

But that didn't really bother me, what bothered me was all the pictures of them the other night. The night Jack supposedly was in the studio.

He lied to me.

I didn't cry, because I wasn't sad. I was pissed off and wanted answers.

Asap.

"Wanna take a trip to LA with me?" I ask Isela standing up and pulling my sweater on.

"Yeah I'm down," she says following me out to my car.

I start it and text Nate and Sammy in a group chat before leaving.

To Sammy & Nate Skate

World war 3 is about to go down boys.. Making sure Gilinsky is at the house when I get there.

They reply as I pull out and I have Isela read the texts.

"Nate said his offer is still on the table and Sammy said that he'll go get Jack and he asked what's going on."

"Tell Nate I might take his offer and tell Sammy that Madison happened. And that I'll see them in a few."

.

.

.

.

The drive felt like hours and my adrenaline was pumping as I walk up the doorway to their house, walking in with Isela right behind me.

I had Isela save the proof to my phone on the way here.

"Where's Jack?" I ask the boys as I walk into the living room.

"He's in his room," they say quietly and I walk up the stairs to his room.

I open his door and he's on the phone. He looks over at me and smiles but I don't smile back, I just cross my arms.

"Hey Madison I got to go.." He says and I laugh shaking my head as I watch him hang up the phone.

"Why the hell are you already lying to me Jack? Oh you had to go to the studio? Really? Is Madison's vagina a studio?" I ask him, and he laughs shaking his head.

"What are you talking about?" He asks as he walks towards me. I stick my hand out and stop him.

"Don't fucking touch me." I say as he goes to reach his hands out. "Don't even think about lying to me, Jack. I have proof and evidence. You even think about lying and so help me god I will punch you in the face."

"I hung out with Madison, yes. But we didn't do anything." He explains and I roll my eyes.

"You obviously made her like you! I mean did you see her little post on instagram before she deleted it?" I say shaking my head.