Twenty-Five

January 8th, 2015

"Is Jack texting you?" Sammy asks as he drives my car to the mall. I nod.

"Yeah, he wants to hang out but I just don't even want to see him..." I say closing my eyes before looking over at Sammy. He glances at me and shoots me a thumbs up.

"Everything will work out eventually. I know that kid really does care about you. But he's not used to caring about a girl this much." He says frowning.

I nod. It still doesn't give him a reason to freak out.

"Yeah, I suppose." I say not replying to Jacks last text. I don't need to deal with him right now.

"So what are we going to the mall for?" He asks parking the car.

"I need to get new sweaters and a new purse for school." I say slipping out of the car. Sammy follows behind me into the mall.

"Oh my god! That's Sammy Wilk dude! What is he doing here in our mall?!" I hear a girl almost scream and I laugh.

Sammy jumps on my back and I groan. "I'm going to die get off fatty." I laugh and he whines before sliding off my back.

"Color of the day, mint green." Sammy says winking at me. I roll my eyes and pull my jeans up on my hips. "Where too?"

"Hollister," I say pushing on his back in the direction of Hollister. "Can we get food? Since you didn't feed me!"

"We will after I get my stuff. It shouldn't take that long." I say as he wraps his arm around my shoulders as we walk into Hollister.

I get some sweaters and sweat pants. Because sweatpants are probably all I wear to school anymore.

I check out as Sammy checks out a few girls. "Let's go," I laugh pulling on his ear and he whines pushing my hand off. "You can carry these." I smile handing him the three Hollister bags. He glares at me before taking the handles.

"Now where are we going?" He asks looking at a girls ass as she walks by. I slap the back of his head.

"You're a fucking perv. But Tilly's." I say walking into Tilly's. He doesn't say much he just looks around at the girls. "I swear you're a whore."

"I am, really."

"At least you admit it." I say grabbing a bag that I'll be using for my school stuff and getting in line.

"You're Sammy Wilk, right?" A girl that looks extremely familiar asks him. He nods. I think I follow her on instagram.

"That's me," he smiles.

"Can I get a picture with you?" She asks and he nods, I volunteer to take the picture and I take a few before handing her phone back to her. "May I ask why you're in our mall? This isn't the biggest town."

"Oh, I'm here with my best friend. She lives up here." He smiles wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"You go to Eastside right?" She asks me and I nod. "We have Science together,"

"That's where I know you from!" I laugh setting the bag on the counter for them to check it out. I pay for it and walk back over to her and Sammy.

"How do you two know each other if you don't mind me asking?" She asks. 

"I met her through Jack G. They met back at Carters birthday party in Venice." He explains ruffling my hair, "love this chick."

"Not really feeling the same at the moment," I say fixing my hair as my phone rings. I groan and look to see its Cameron.