Thirty-Five

"Jack fucking Gilinsky, you're the fucking best!" I say running over to him and jumping on him in a hug. He just laughs.

"Anything for my princess." He says rubbing my back as I slide off of him.

"God I love you." I mumble giving him a kiss. "You're the best boyfriend any girl could ask for."

"Well, thank you dear. I try." He laughs pecking my lips again. "Let's get on this before it deflates."

I couldn't help but laugh. He had gotten a hot air balloon, knowing I've also wanted to ride in one.

We got into the little box thing with the girl who would be controlling it and what not.

It wasn't very small actually, the basket was pretty big and cozy. Before I knew it we were up in the air and floating away in the wind.

I've always wanted to say that.

"This is so beautiful, wow." I say taking multiple pictures and Jack laughs as we go over a big green grass patch were people played golf.

"Look at that! Wow!" Jack say pointing down and I looked down at the golf courts and see words written in white, and I squealed.

Will you be my valentine?

"That's so cute wow Jack." I say pecking his lips before taking a picture. The conductor lady smiled as Jack wrapped his arms around me.

"So what do you say?" He whispers in my ear and I grin.

"Yes of course loser." I say sticking my tongue out at him. He laughs and kisses my forehead.

"I'm so happy you're mine."

"I always will be!" I grin and he laughs. "But don't think were gonna do the deed on valentines day because that's to cliché. The day after will be much much better."

"Alright," he laughs and I smile.

I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend.

.

.

.

.

"Thank you for this beautiful dinner babe. You're amazing," I murmur against Jacks lips.

For Valentines he took me to a really fancy restaurant and bought me another big Costco bear and loads of Reese's. He also got me a promise ring.

"That's not all," he says as we walk into my room. There was a huge vase on my dresser with white, pink and red roses. I grin and smell them because they smell so good.

"These are so beautiful."

"Well there's twenty three there, and I know you dig the whole cliché thing so I'll love you until the last one dies," he smirks putting a fake rose in there making it an even two dozen.

"You're so cheesy I love it." I smile before kissing him. "Did you really?" I almost gasp spotting some bags on my bed.

I walk over to them and grin, there was a big bag that had Mac on it, then two big Victoria's secret bags and gift cards to taco bell, Starbucks and Hollister.

"You spent way to much money on me." I frown looking over at him before sitting on my bed. He just smiles.

"I'd go broke for you if I had too. You deserve the best."

"But Jack, the Mac make up had to be over a hundred for just the basic things. Then wow, god you're way to good to me." I sigh running a hand over my face, "I'm so lucky."

"Its okay, I have plenty of money okay? Don't stress over it. I love you and I want to spoil you. I want you to have everything you could ever want." He smirks and I raise a brow at him. "I'll be right back."

I felt bad that he spent so much money on me, but it also made me feel really good. I felt like a princess and I felt special.

Jack walks back into the room holding something in his arms. I stare at it as he gets closer and holds the puppy out to me.

"Is this a-"

"Yes, Alyssa, its the puppy you've always wanted. The newfoundland." He smiles and I take the puppy into my arms and hold it tight.

I felt like a little girl who had just gotten a new puppy, except I'm just a big girl. It had one white paw and one white spot on his chest. It was possibly the cutest thing ever.

"I love him." I smile as the puppy licks my face. "I shall call him Tucker."

Jack just laughs at me and moves the gift cards and bags onto my dresser before stripping down to his boxers and getting into bed.

I had him the puppy so I can put some pajamas on.

.

.

.

.

"Are you sure you want to do this Alyssa?"

"Are you sure you want to do this Jack?" I mimmick him and he rolls his eyes before attaching his lips to mine again. "Don't be stupid."

He laughs and kisses down my neck.

"Don't fucking tease me, Jack." I snap at him and he laughs again before he picked up the pace.

I finally got me some Gilinsky dick. Ahahaha wow, I'm lame.

The End