~1~

Brace yourself for this alright. ⚠️TW⚠️ attempts murder, verbal abuse and emotional
*Read my savior then meeting my savior before reading this (in that order)*
Madelaine

You would think the relationship Vanessa and I had was all sunshine and rainbows when we got married.

But nope things went south to the point where I'm now in jail. I remember the day it all happened. April 26, 2023. Just two years ago.

I was waiting for Vanessa to come to her house that was built and in good shape still.

I was so pissed off at this point. It was 7:11 at night and Vanessa said she would be home at around 6:30 ish. The only thing she had to do was drop the kids off at Camila house and the was it, as she said. She thinks I'm stupid.

It was like this every time she went to either get the kids or drop them off. I called and called her and got no response.

I heard keys jiggle and the front door open. Anger was starting to take over my body.

"Where the fuck have you been" I said pissed looking at Vanessa.

"I stayed at Camila for a few because the kids wanted me to"

"Oh really Vanessa? Or did you go see that fuckwite boy Kori?"

"No what?!"

"You really think I'm fucking stupid Vanessa?" I said walking up to her. She had that terrified look on her face. "You think I don't know you're sleeping with him do you!"

"What? I'm not sleeping with anyone but you Madelaine"

I grabbed her by the shirt and dragged her to her bathroom and pulled out the two pregnancy test and placed them on the counter. "Explained this then. WHY are you taking fucking PREGNANCY TEST THEN. WE HAVEN'T HAD SEX IN TWO FUCKING MONTHS VANESSA"

I could see tears forming in Vanessa's eyes.

"AFTER EVERY VANESSA. AFTER ALL IVE DONE AND YOU CHEAT A-FUCKING-GAIN. You know what" I yelled letting her shirt go and walked out the bathroom and to her bedroom and pulled out my gun and grabbed my car keys.

"W-where a-are y-you g-going" Vanessa stutter badly.

"To handle what I should've done the FIRST time you cheated" I said turning to look a her for a quick second.

I went to my car and went to koris house.

It was like after that everything went downhill so far downhill.

I pulled up at koris house my gun strap to my waist. I broke down his door which cause him to run to the door.

"Madelaine what the fuck dude"

I walk up to him and pushed him to the ground. Anger took over at the point.

I could hope back anymore. Not at how badly I was treated.

I kicked him in the stomach hard making him groaned.

"Fuck you" I said kicking him in the stomach again and again. Then kneeled down and punched him multiple times in the faces, braeaking his nose. "You will die today" I whispered to him getting up and taking my gun off my waist and aiming it at him, about to fire right in between his eyes but I heard Vanessa's voice.

"Madelaine stop please!" She cried. I looked at her nothing but rage.

"This is your fuckin fault. If you would've closed your fucking legs from him this shit wouldn't be happening"

What I said next I can't get out my head. The look Vanessa gave me I can still see.

"Maybe I should've never helped your ass when I seen you hiding. I should've never killed Michael and his brother and gave you back to them" I snapped seeing the shock, scared, hurt in her face.

I looked back at Kori after pushing Vanessa away and aimed between Kori eyes again. I fired but Vanessa quickly pushed my arm making me hit his arm.

I looked back her. "You..your fucking lucky that's not you in his fucking spot. Your lucky I don't hurt your ass physical. For the shit you've done to me Vanessa" I yelled at her. "This is your fault ALL YOUR FUCKIN FAULT"

I looked back at Kori and shot him in the stomach quickly then walked out the house.

That replays over and over in my head. I should've never let my anger take the best of me. I regret saying those hurtful things to Vanessa. I don't feel bad for shooting Kori. I found out he survived, lucky bastard.

After that I went to the house but when I got their I was met with police and was arrested. Now I'm here.

I do have a cell mate. A guy since I'm on the male side of the jail because of what's in my pants. They don't want me to impregnate a woman.

He's a quiet person sometimes. We talking sometimes about what we were in jail for and what we were going to do if we were let out.

"Madelaine petsch its visitation time. Let's go" the guard said opening up the sell. I go up from the uncomfortable as bed and walked up to him.

After the things I did slash said to Vanessa she does visit me...well just so the kids could see me which I didn't want. Not like this.

The guard cuffed my hands and walked me to a room and after a few I heard voices and looked up to see the kids with Vanessa.

The thing is Vanessa wouldn't come in the room. She'd stand outside were the guard was and looked at the kids and I a couple times.

"Mommy!" River cried coming to me and hugging my waist. "Please come home please. I miss you"

"I miss you and you three" I said looking at river then the twins and Katy. "But mommy can't go home just yet"

"Mommy please. O-our birthday is in 2 weeks" Rima cried hugging me as well same as Katy and Russell.

"Two minutes left" the guard said which I nodded too.

"No!" Russell cried looking at the guard. I looked at the guy and I saw a flash of hurt on his face. He was doing his job and if I stayed in here longer than what I should have they'd probably fire him.

"Hey hey look at me. Don't cry mommy will be out before you know it and we can be together again. Be good to your mother and to Kelly yea? You'll hear from me again my princesses and princes. Be strong for me ok" I whispered. "Mommy loves you so much and she wishes she didn't do what she did to hurt your mother"

"Times up" the guard said snapping his fingers.

"NO!" Katy scream holding me tightly as she cried hard. "Don't take her! Momma stop them" Katy sniffed holding me tightly.

The guard and Vanessa came up but I stopped them with shaking my head. It was like this everytime they came to visit.

I got up with her still in my arms, since the guard took the cuffs off me, and walked out the room and kneeled down placing Katy on her feet.

Her face red like an apple. I wiped her tears away and she looked at me.

"You have to be a big girl for mommy ok. I'll be home soon Katy I promise and we can make up for lost time" I whispered looking at her then my other little ones. "That's a promise to you all. Mommy will keep sending you letters and I will always call when I get the chance. Mommy loves you four and my other two babies who can't come here. You have to go with you mother and you have to be strong for me ok"

They all nodded wiping away their tears.

"Come give me a hug" I said with open arms. They instantly came to my arms and we hugged for at least a minute.

"It's time to leave Madelaine. You've exceeded your limited" the guard announced. I nodded getting up and holding my arms out to him.

I looked at Vanessa and she looked sad, I know why. I'm very surprise she hasn't filed for a divorce. She did look a mess and I knew it was all my fault.

Sooo....😅