~5~

Unknown
"Have you said something to her yet?"

"Yea but she's not interested. She doesn't want to endanger her family"

"Get her interested. We can use her, she can become the new leader if she wanted...and if you don't you will rot in here and never see your love ones, don't forget you work for me. I can add anything I want to your sentence and if you don't I'll talk with her myself. Get the shit done"

"Ok boss"

Madelaine

The day was Friday. The day I would see my lawyer for the divorce papers and hopefully my bail and I would see Vanessa and the kids.

"Anyone coming to see you today?" I asked Vience.

"My girl and maybe my mother. Who's coming to see you?"

"Lawyer and my family" I said watching as a guard walked a prisoner by. "Once I figure out my bail I'll ask someone to get me out"

"Hopefully I get bail" Vience groaned. I looked over at him. He looked upset, I know why, where in this hell hole for some years.

"Something on your mind you wanna let out?" I asked sitting on the floor in front of him.

"I just want out of here is all. Be free, not have to worry about anyone but my family but no I'm in this hell hole of a place with no freedom at all" he ranted. "I'm not even here for the reason you think. Yea I attempted murder but I could've gotten away with it. Its all my boss fault"

"Your boss? You never said anything about a boss" I commented.

"Oh well he's the reason I'm here. He said he'd get me out but yet I'm still in here" Vience huffed. "I just wanna go back to my family man. I hate the life I have to live"

"I'm sorry to hear that. I wish I could help"

"Would you want to work with me?"

"Where you work at? I already have my own business" I asked.

"I can't say, you'll think it's stupid"

"No I wouldn't" I said shaking my head. "I try not to judge as much"

"I'm still not gonna say it" he said shaking his head. I really wanted to know what he does but I'm not going to push him to tell.

"That's fine, you don't have to say" i said not wanting to force him. I looked through the bars and seen a guard come to our cell.

"Mr. Rill there is someone here for you" the guard said unlocking our cell. Vincent let out a sigh as he go up. I wonder why his boss put him in jail for defense.

The guard looked at me for a slightly second before closing the cell and took Vincent away.

I just sat on my bed and waited for my lawyer to show up then Vanessa.

"Mrs. Petsch your lawyer is here to see you" my regular guard, Mr. Jack, said opening the cell.

I walked out the cell and as usual he puts cuffs on me and walked me to a room.

"Mrs. Petsch" Jennifer greeted as I sat down. I nodded in a hello as Mr. Jack took my cuffs off.

"Any news?" I asked leaning on the table.

"Well Madelaine you're in luck! I found the bail is only at 90k. The judge is still debating on if she wants to let you out for good behavior. That's it other than these divorce paper" she explained.

"Do you have a pen so I can sign this?" I asked opening up the folder she slide to me.

"Yes ma'am I do...here you go" Jennifer said giving me a pen. I thanked her as I started signing my name on the papers. "That's all for now. Now you can be bailed out and if you do I don't want to see you back in here"