~11~

Come back on this account and I'm over 800 followers and people are still reading these unfinished books so this is a thank you chapter and I'm thinking of coming back onto this account and write more Choni/madnessa books. Would anyone like that idea :)

Madelaine

I wanted to surprise this kids by showing up before they went to school but I fuckin overslept.

I couldn't get any sleep last night. From everything happening now and things that happened in the pass.

It was 9:21am and when I looked up the school the kids went to it said it opened at 9am.

And they also are having a event at 4pm so I could definitely make it to that.

I have to meet up with my lawyer today about my pills. I've been out of jail for a few now and I'm just now about to get my meds. I'm glad cause that means my "anger issues" will be solved.

I was getting ready for that. She wanted to meet at her office to catch up on things.

Checking my phone it was 9:37am and I wanted to be at her office at 10am.

Doing my finishing touches, I packed the things I needed and headed out. Maybe doing this and telling Vanessa will make her trust me more.

So before heading off to my lawyers office I decided to text Vanessa that I'm getting my medication and hope that we could talk one on one.

••

"Ok Madelaine. Here's the medicine. The pharmacist said to take one pill a day."

"Thank you for getting them to me" I smiled taking the small container from her.

Leaving from her office after telling her how I'm doing I decided to give Vanessa a call.

This is Vanessa. Please leave a voicemail and I'll get back with you.

I let out a sigh while calling lili.

"Yes Madelaine?"

"Are you around Vanessa by any chance?"

"No. I believe Kelly is with her"

"Ok thanks. Talk later"

"You're welcome"

I hung up and dial Kelly's number. "What is it?" She asked once she answered.

"Can I please talk with Vanessa"

"Vanessa honey someone would like to talk with you" I heard Kelly say and a muffled voice in the background.

"Hello?"

"Heys it's Madelaine. I was wonder if we could talk..like at the park around people of course if your up to it."

"I don't know"

"I promise I won't do nothing to you Vanessa. I just want to be on good terms with you and let you see that I can take care of the kids by myself." I begged.

"Ok..at the park..in the middle where most people be"

"Ok. Thank you for meeting up with me. We can do it now and get it out of the way" I suggested.