~4~

Vanessa

I was laying beside Kelly. She came to stay for a few. I'm grateful for her.

"I can't wait to meet my godson" I said looking at her and pointing at her stomach.

"Nope someone else is already the godmother"

"Oh" I frowned.

"I'm kidding" she chuckled. "Of course you'll be the godmother"

For some reason rubbing her stomach brings me ease.

"Kelly?"

"Yes V"

"Do you get tired of me rubbing your stomach?" I asked looking up at her.

"Not at all. I know it helps you. Plus I like it"

"Your six months right?"

"Yes ma'am. Can't wait for my little man to be born"

"I'm glad you found a good and loyal loving boyfriend. I need to meet him one day when I'm myself again" I sighed.

"I can FaceTime him"

"Oh do that please"

"Ok" she reached for her phone and FaceTime her boyfriend.

"Hey lovey" the guy smiled. "Hello person I don't know"

"Cameron this is Vanessa my little baby who I'll be with for a couple of hours"

"Hi Vanessa, it's nice to meet" Cameron waved with a smile.

"H-hi Cameron" I waved back.

"If she does something wrong let me know alright" he chuckled.

"Ok"

"How's my little guy though"

"Vanessa's occupying him. Giving him rubs"

"Does that calm you Vanessa?"

"Yea" I whispered looking down.

"That's good but I'll call you later little lovey about to cook me a meal"

"Ok, I love you"

"Love you too"

Kelly hung up and placed her phone on the nightstand.

"He's a nice and helpful guy once you get to know him. He's very chill and understands peoples problems"

"I can't meet him in person even though he seems nice, I just don't want to take any chances" I whispered.

"The only guy people you trust are the guards at the jail?"

"Mhm. I know they wouldn't do anything and risk their jobs" I whispered. "But I can't trust any other guy"

"It's ok Vanessa. Take your time, don't force yourself to forgive ok. Don't stress yourself" Kelly whispered rubbing her hand on my back.

Her doing that made me sleepy. Something I was trying to fight.

"Sleep Vanessa I'm right here and Camila is also on her way over"

I didn't listen to Kelly and sat up to keep myself awake. I stretched some before getting out of bed.

"Vanessa where are you going?" Kelly asked me as I put on a sweater.

"Outside for fresh air. Only the backyard since it fenced in and it has an alarm if anyone jumps over it" I stated grabbing my phone and walked out the room.