chapter 1

"Kookieeee" taehyung run to his boyfriend exctitedly.

Jungkook turn around,he saw his boyfriend run towards him.he rolled his eyes not interested to him at all.he hate his boyfriend.he didn't know why he became his boyfriend in a first place,he just fell out of love or maybe never loved him, he had someone else in his life, He replied with rudely"what?"

"Kookie, jin hyung gave me this, isn't it so cute? " Taehyung said while showing him teddy bear which jin gave him with his puppy eyes, jin loves taehyung as his son.he always care for taehyung and gives him gifts and many things that taehyung likes.taehyung works in jin hyung's cafe.jungkook never met jin, he only knows that taehyung works in jin's cafe thats all.

"So what? Taehyung!! I am very busy right now, please don't disturb me" he said rudely which wasn't new.

"But kook--"jungkook interrupted between, "Can't you see that i am busy just Go"

Taehyung flinched hard when jungkook shouted, his eyes got teary but he controlled his tears and went from there with sad eyes, it wasn't new, Jungkook always behave rudely with him, never care for him but he was blinded by love, he was in love with him for 1 year, but maybe other never felt the same, namjin warned him so many times that Jungkook is not really a good guy but he never listened.

You see, taehyung was very kind hearted person, he always thought about everyone before him, he was just someone who can't see anyone in pain, in his life he always thinks that everyone has a good heart, but he was so wrong, he never learnt to hate anyone, the bubbly personality of him never let him hate anyone, but in return he always get hurt anyhow, he was craving for love but........

On the other hand, Jungkook was not busy, he just didn't want to see taehyung,so he lied.he just wanted to talk to someone else with whom he was cheating on taehyung.

He called his new boyfriend" hey baby"

???:"hey"

Jungkook:"how are you baby?"

???: "i am fine babe,how are you and hows your so called boyfriend?"

Jungkook:"ahhh...don't talk about him...he is so annoying...i hate him"

???:" than why don't you broke up with him,i want to be with you baby,just broke up with him and come to me"

Jungkook:"soon baby soon, i want to be with you too, you too have to break up with your boyfriend"

???:" yeah i will...i have to go now baby...bye,love you"

Jungkook:"bye baby...love you too"he hang up the call and sigh.

♡♡♡

Please forgive me for my bad english..i tried my best.please tell me in comments how's the chapter.

Borahaeeee 💜