chapter 2

Yoongi's pov:

"Jimin, what is this?" i ask my boyfriend angrily.

"Wh-where did you get this?" he asked back while stuttering.

"It doesn't matter park jimin.the matter is that why did you do this to me huhh?this pictures clearly saying that you are cheating on me" I said angrily while pointing at the pictures of my boyfriend kissing someone else, I was in love with him from 2 years, never in my dreams I ever thought that he will do something like that, the feeling of betrayal was stabbing my heart, the love of my life was cheating on me, wasn't I enough for him? Was my love nothing for him?

He didn't say anything.

"ANSWER ME JIMIN"i raised my voice, after betraying me he was standing in front of me like nothing happened.

"Yes...i am cheating on you,i don't love you anymore." That's it? Their was no emotion in his voice, he said it like it's a casually thing.

but this one sentence broke my heart completely, my whole world crashed down, i felt like i can't breath, my love, my chim whom i have been in love with telling me right now that he don't love me anymore? Could anything be more worst  than this?

"S-since wh-when?" I asked with closed eyes, my eyes were getting teary but i didn't want to show him my vulnerability.

"Uhh..umm...6 m-months"he said while looking down on his foot.

My heart broke into millon pieces when i heard that, he was cheating on me since 6 months when i was loving him like blind person, that's it....I couldn't stop the lonely tear to escape from my eyes

"Wh-why did you do that jimin? I loved you with my whole heart.i did everything you want.i gave you everything you craving for.i even change my self for you.what i did wrong that YOU CHOOSE TO CHEAT HUH?" my voice cracked in the end, I was on verse of breaking down.

"Yoongi listen...."

"Save it, just get out from here,i don't want to see your face ever again.JUST GET OUT"i yelled at him with so much anger,my eyes were red due to anger, sadness, hurtness, he was about to go but i stopped him by saying with  gritted teeth"you will regret it park jimin,i promise"

He rushed from the place. I break down.i fell on knees and cried my heart out, it was hurting like hell, he was the only person i fell in love with, i never believed in this kind of things but jimin changed my thoughts, but now...i regret felling in love with him, how can he do this, all this years i loved him so much, always took care of him and gave him whatever he wants then why did he do this?i cried and cried.

♡♡♡

Borahaeeee 💜