chapter 3

No one's pov:

"Hey babe...how are you?" Jungkook said while kissing his boyfriend PARK JIMIN.

yes you heard it right.jungkook was cheating on taehyung with jimin.Jimin,who broke yoongi's heart.

"Hey"jimin said with small smile,which didn't reach his eyes. jungkook noticed it.

"What's wrong baby? why are you looking sad?is everything ok?"

"He found out"he said while looking down.jungkook raised his one eyebrow."What are you talking about baby? Who found out?"

"Yoongi found out that I cheated on him"he said with sigh. jungkook looked at him with shock.

"What?How?"jungkook asked him."he saw a picture of us while kissing"jimin said.

"It-it's ok baby,from now on we don't have to hide ourselves. we can freely meet each other and love each other" Jungkook said with smile.

"I know,one day he had to find out but..."jungkook interrupted him."but what baby?" "It's just that i-i i didn't want to hurt him.all this year he loved me so much.but i hurted him.I am feel very guilty. I should have told him earlier that i don't love him anymore"jimin said with sad tone.

Jungkook raised an eyebrows."what are you saying jimin?.why are you feeling sorry for him. do you still love him?"he said with glare.he was angry that jimin felt guilty for breaking up with Yoongi.

"No...no...i don't love him anymore. please don't say like this.it just....i should have told him earlier about that.he looked so broken when I said that I cheated on him"

Jongkook sighed deeply and said"Look jimin. i know that you didn't want to hurt him but we can't do anything about that. we love each other. one or another day he has to be found out. if he found out now then it's ok"jimin just hummed and hugged jungkook.

"Let's go to the cafe baby. and you don't have to feel sorry about Yoongi ok? just relax."jungkook said while smiling. they went to the cafe.