chapter 4

Yoongi's pov:

I woke up when i heared the bell rang.i stood up but growled.my head was hurting so much because i couldn't sleep all night.I remember what happened yesterday and my eyes became teary.i blinked my eyes to get rid of my tears and stood up.

I came downstairs and went to the door to open.I opened the door revealing my dad Min Sehyun.

"Dad? what are you doing here?do you want something?" i asked him.

"Well...hello to you too son and i don't want something. just wanted to meet you so here I am"my dad answered.

"Ohh! Come in Dad" i said. we came to the living room.I told my dad to relax on the couch and go to the kitchen to bring water for him. I gave him water and sat beside him.

"So, how are you my dear son? and how are the kids? its been 2 weeks since I met them.I really missed them"my dad said with excitement.

"I am fine Dad, and the kids are also fine. they also missed you. they were whining because you didn't come to meet them"

"Aww, i will make it up to them, "my dad said.I chuckled.

"How's Jimin?It been a long time since I met him."my dad asked.

My smile disappeared at the mention of his name. suddenly my heart arched when I remembered about our breakup. my eyes become teary. but I can't tell my dad about it.I don't want him to be worried about me.

"H-he is g-good dad" i mentally cursed myself for stuttering.

But my dad noticed my sadness."what happened son, tell your dad dear" he asked worriedly.I looked at my dad. I hugged him tightly and said without any emotions.

"D-dad...he che-cheated on me. he s-said that he doesn't l-love me anymore?" I tried hardest to not cry infront of him, I made myself tough and strong, I never showed my emotions to anyone, everyone thinks that I am cold and Arrogent which didn't affect me at all, I would like to being cold rather than being heartbroken, because showing emotion lead me to the heartbreak.

No one's pov:

Mr. Min got shocked, he could see the hurt look of his son, he knew that his son is maybe cold outside, but he never thought of seeing his son like this, he knew that jimin was everything for him, he hugged him tightly and caress his back to calm him down.

"H-how??? I mean, you both were happy then how?" he asked with concern in his eyes. he couldn't believe that jimin can do this.

"I caught him cheating on me behind my back, and he accepted it saying that he was cheating on me since 6 months, can you believe it dad? 6 months....and me being dumbest person didn't have any idea about it"

"I can't believe it" his dad said and sighed.

After sometimes they broke the hug.

"look yoonie,i know you loved him so much but that doesn't mean that you will always cry over him, you have to move on son, i know it very hard for you but you have to accept the fate."

"I-i know dad, it just....hard i guess" yoongi said tiredly.

"Yoonie!! everyone's life is a story, there are some happy chapters and some sad chapters, if something bad happened to you that doesn't mean that you are unlucky,that means that fate just want to test you, they want to see that how strong you are, if we will pass the test that means we are strong person, nothing can break us." Sehyung said while petting yoongi's head.

Yoongi just silently listening to his father's words.his father was always there for him when he needed him, he was interested in business, yoongi has one older brother who was running his father's company right now, he wanted to help the children who don't have a house or a family, so his father supported his decision of opening an orphanage, yoongi was a son of rich man but he was not a spoiled brat, he was so kind and caring person, he always care for his beloved one, he was bad at expressing his feelings, he always hide his pain.

"May be he wasn't the one for you, wait for the right time, you surely will find some-" yoongi interrupted.

"I am not gonna fall in love again"  yoongi said immediately with blank face, after experiencing heartbreak,he was sure that love is only in fictions and books, his dad sighed knowing very well why he said that.

"Son, what is the dad's formula no.9?"

"Umm..never give up easily, no matter how worst the situation can be"

"Right, and what is the dad's formula no.13?"

"Umm...always Stay strong, never show your weak side to someone who doesn't care about you"

"Alright, so son according to my formulas, you will have to be strong, and wait for real happiness, I am sure someone will come and give you the world's all happiness okey?"

"Got it old man, I will try" he said but got a smack on his head immediately.

"Be respectful young man, aishhh kids nowadays, ahhh kids....I remember that I have to go and meet the babies, let's gooo"

"Ok Dad, let me fresh'n up then we will go"

"Ok hurry up" Yoongi chuckled at his father's silliness.

(Yoongi lives alone in a small house because of some reasons which will be revealed soon, of course he is not a unemployed person, he do some work which is also unknown hehehe.... his house was 30 steps away from the orphanage).