chapter 5

Jk's pov:

Me and Jimin arrived at the cafe.I was about to see the name of the cafe but was interrupted by my phone rings, without seeing the name of a cafe we entered, after sitting on the table one boy came to us for the order,

"What would you like to have sir?" the waiter asked.

"Umm...one americano with cheez cake, and you jimin?"I asked Jimin for an order.

"One sandwich and strawberry milkshake," Jimin said

"Your order will arrive in 10 minutes sir" the waiter said and went to his work.

"Jungkook...yoongi knows about us, but what about Taehyung? what if he finds out about us, well I want him to know but what if he can't take the heartbreak well?"jimin asked me worriedly, wait....why is he so worried about Tae?I thought.

"Why are you worried about him?" i asked him doubtly.

"It's because....everyone is not strong"

"What do you want to say?"

"I mean, I broke up with Yoongi, I broke his heart but he is strong, he will handle the pain I know, but what if Taehyung will not able to handle the heartbreak"

"Jimin are you serious?... i don't care about Taehyung, I don't care if he couldn't handle the heartbreak or not, I don't care if he is strong or not, I only care about us, we love each other that's all that matters, you shouldn't be worried about him, he is worthless" i said angrily, I don't know why he is so worried about him urgh.....

"But jungkook-"

"Jimin please, he is not important for me, he is so annoying, he always cling to me, always whining for something, he is so talkative, urgh..his voice is so annoying, i don't know why I proposed to him first place, and you also want us to be together right? then what's the problem?"

"Yeah, i also wanted tha-" he stopped saying as his eyes widened while looking behind me.

"What are you loo-"i looked behind me and my eyes also widened, there was standing my boyfriend Taehyung with tears in his eyes.

Taehyung pov:

Sehun told me to give orders to the customer because he had to call his mother, so I took the plates and went to give the order to customer, i was about to reach the table but stopped when i saw Jungkook, I can recongize him from behind, but who is the guy with him, he must be his friend i said to myself and about to move but then i heard their conversetion.

"....he will handle the pain i know, but what if Taehyung will not able to handle the heartbreak"

"Jimin are you serious?...i don't care about Taehyung, I don't care if he couldn't handle the heartbreak or not, i don't care if he is strong or not, I only care about us, we love each other that's all that matter, you shouldn't worried about him, he is worthless"

My whole world stopped when i heard that, tears rolled down my cheek continuously, my heart felt like it will be torn apart soon, he never loved me, I was not worthy of him, he doesn't care about me, those worlds kept roaming on my mind, i felt numb.

"But jungkook-"

"Jimin please, he is not important for me, he is so annoying, he always cling to me, always whining for something, he is so talkative, urgh..his voice is so annoying, I don't why I proposed to him first place, and you also want us to be together right? then what's the problem?"

WHAT?... They love each other? Then what about me? I meant nothing for him? My heart broke into million pieces, how can he do that to me?

"Yeah, I also wanted tha-"That guy stopped when he saw me.

"What are you loo-"JK looked behind and get shocked, his eyes widened when he saw me.

I couldn't uttered a word, my words were stuck in my throat, I felt so weak,  heart hurt so much, why I didn't die before hearing those words.

--------------confuse?----------------

Well, jk only knows the name of cafe where Taehyung works, he didn't know where the cafe is, he couldn't see the name of the cafe because of phone so.....you know what i mean.

                            ♡♡♡

AND PLEASE!! TELL ME WHETHER YOU LIKE MY STORY OR NOT, I JUST FEEL LIKE YOU GUYS  DON'T LIKE MY STORY SO I SHOULD STOP WRITING 😥😥😥