chapter 6

Jk's pov:

I was shocked that he heard everything i said, but soon i smirked because thats exactly what i wanted, i wanted him to find out so i don't have to acting anymore, i can freely meet jimin.

"I think you heard eveything so let get to the point...i sighed, let's breakup taehyung, i don't love you anymore, i am tired of you, so let's end it i love jimin and don't want you anymore kim taehyung"i said without hesitation.

Tears are rolling down on his cheek, but i don't care.

"Why did you do this?"he asked me while crying.

"Ugh taehyung, i told you na that i don't love you anymore"

"That never gonna change anything jungkook, you can't just end this without giving me reason that why did you do this"

"Ohh, just shup up, i gave you many reasons taehyung, i don't like when you clinge to me everytime, i don't like when you annoy me everyday, i was just tired of you"

"But you should have told me that you don't like when i clinges to you, i would have stopped, i would have stopped talking to much if you should have told me earlier, why didn't you told me, you know na why i did that, why i always hugged you, why i always told about my day to you, beacuse i want someone who can listen to me, who can hold me tight when i needed him, who ca-n pro-tect me from t-this c-cruel world, and i th-thoght y-you are the o-one who w-will un-understand me, w-who will n-never gonna l-leave me, i just n-needed y-you in my life, was t-that to m-much to as-asked for?"he said while crying so hard.

"Look taehyung, i know i hurt you but please try to understand that we are not mean to be, you never give me happiness, you never give me-"he cut me.

"Virginity?"he asked, i looked at him with widden eyes,is it why i broke his heart, ofcourse he didn't give me his body, i also have my needs.

"N-no, th-that is not w-what i mean, i..i"i don't know why i stuttred, i looked at him in his eyes, he looks hurt, very very hurt, is it what jimin wanted to say, did i really broke him, ahhh joen jungkook what are thinking?you don't care about him, not at all i was so in my thought, i got out of my thoght when he said.

"I loved you jungkook, but you just used me, just because i didn't give my body, you breakup with me, you are a monster jungkook, fu**ing monster(sorry kookie😜)" he fell on his knees while crying so hard.

then someone punched me, i fell on the ground, i looked up, one tall man is standing with his fistfull hand, he is so scary, i think he is jin whome taehyung always talk about.

" YOU BASTARD, HOW DARE YOU TO HURT MY BABY, I WILL KILL YOU YOU AS***L"he again punched me, jimin also fllinched, he walked to me and help me to stand , but againg that man hold my colar and slapped me, everyone who were in the cafe runned out.

"TELL ME YOU PEA--" he stopped when we heard loud thud behind us, we lookes in the direction and gasped.

"TAEHYUNG"tall man shouted, he ran toward him and pick his head in his lap, i don't know what to do, was is too much for him?i asked myself.

"This is why i asked you that what if he couldn't handle it" jimin said worriedly

I looked at him and again looked at taehyung.

"Teahyung please baby wake up, baby please wake up na, look hyung is here baby, everything is gonna be alright baby please wake up" tall man said while crying.

I don't know what to do so i just thought of running of, i know its not right, but what can i do?

" let's go jimin" i said while holding jimn's hand and walked out from cafe.

Jin's pov:

"baby please wake up, bab-"i stopped when he opened his eyes, i sigh in releaf, then i hugged him tightly, he don't diserve any kind of pain, he is so innocent, he started crying loudly when i hugged him, ohhh my poor baby.

"Jinnie, why ther-"someone says from behind ,i looked towards him, he ran toward us and hugged us.

"Jinnie, baby what happened?why are you both crying?taebear?what happened baby? Please tell me baby?" He asked worriedly.

"Joonie, that bas-bastard hurt o-our tae- bear, i am gonna k-kill him" i said while hugging him, he looked at taehyung and hugged him tightly, he caress his cheek and wiped his tears but its still running on his cheeks.

"H-hyung, h-he h-he brokeup u-up with m-me, h-he" taehyung said with gasping for the air, he looks breathless.

"Shhh....baby don't say anything right now, hyung is here taebear, stop crying baby, we are here, shhhh"namjoon tried to comfort him but he started crying even loudly while hugging namjoon tightly, we both also have tears in our eyes, tae cried and cried untill he passed out, namjoon picked him bridal style and we hadded to our house, after 10 minutes we arrived at our house, namjoon again picked taehyung and lead him to our badroom, after some time he come downstair, i runned to him and hugged him tightly.

"Joonie, o-our tae-taebear don't deserve it, he l-looks so br-broken joonie, i c-can't see him l-like this"i cried silently in his arms.

"Shh, baby don't cry, we have to strong for our taebear right, now tell me what happened in cafe"

I told him everything, he fumming in anger.

"THAT BASTARD, I WILL NOT GONNA LEAVE HIM,I WILL KILL HIM" he said with angered, i hugged him and silently cry.

But someone is regreting, wanna know? Its jimin, he mentally flinched when he saw taehyung so broken, he ramemberd about yoongi, he also looked broken when they brokeup, he don't know but he is regreting now, this is what yoongi said to him"you will regret park jimin, i promise"because of him, two hearts are broken now, will be he ever gonna happy after see this?