chapter 7

In the evening

Namjoon's pov:

Me and jinnie were lying on sofa because jinnie was crying so much.
" joonie, i am worried about our taebear, why is always happens to him?"

"I know jinnie, i am also worried about him, but what can we do?"i said.

" joonie, i am also worried about someone else"

I raised my eyebrows "whom are you talking about baby?"i asked him.

" yoongi"he said.

"Why are you worried about him jinnie, what happened to him?" I asked confusely.

"Jimin is the one whom with jungkook cheated taehyung"he said.

"What?" I was shocked, we knows yoongi since highschool, he never believed in love, but when he met jimin he start believe in love, that's why we can say that how much jimin means to yoongi, knowing that jimin broke his heart make me really worried for him, i know after that he is not gonna believe in love ones again, that both bastard never gonna happy in his life ever.

"Oh my god, poor him, why this always happens to innocent persons"i said

taehyung is like our son, he is so innocent, he never hurt anyone in his life, but his life is so cruel to him, his fate never give him anything what he wants, his parents always hate him, they beat him, called him by names, he never received his parents love, he always smile infront of us, but we clearly see that how much it hurt him, how much pain he hold in his eyes, how much he wants someone who can give all the love of this world, thats why we always loved him like our son.

He tell every secret of his life to us, he even said that we are his only reasons that he can hold all the pain this world give him, but we knew that he really wants someone who can take away his all the worries, pain, tears. when jungkook came to his life he became happy, he said that jungkook is the one who will always loved him till the end, but that happiness again take away from him, poor boy don't deserve any kind of pain, i just hope that someone will come and take him away from this cruel world, he deserve all the happiness.

I was so lost in my thought, suddenly we heard someone shouting.

"Kookieee"we heard taehyung shouted from the upstair, jinnie ran towerds where taehyung was sleeping, i followed him, when we reached to taehyung, the sight broke our heart, taehyung was crying his heartout, we quickly ran towerds him.

"Baby....shhhh...what happend taebear, look at me baby we are here, shhh don't cry" jinnie said while hugged him tightly.

I sat besides him and caress his hair, he look so broken, poor baby.

"H-hyung, why h-he di-did th-this to me?why h-hyung? i-i l-loved him s-so much, wh-what i did to d-deserv t-this? why? Why n-no one l-love me hyung? why c-can't i be ha-happy for o-once?it-it h-hurts hyung, it h-hurts s-so much, pl-please m-make i-it go hyung, pl-please"he cried out.

I took him in my lap from jinnie, "shhh, taebear, you did nothing wrong baby, baby look at me" i said and pull him so he can face me, he look at me with glossy eyes, that eyes where we always sees whole galaxy are dull now, thare is just pain.

" taebear, we love you baby, we will always here with you when you need us, you are loveable buttercup, we will always love you, look we are here with you baby, jinnie, me, we will naver leave your side my babybear, forget about that bastard, he don't deserve you baby, you deserve so much better, you will find happiness soon baby, i promise, please don't cry, it hurts to see you cry bub, please?" I said, he place his head on my chest and cry.

" h-hyung when will m-my all t-the p-pain g-go?when i w-will f-find h-happiness h-hyung, am i that b-bad that i d-don't d-deserv a s-single happiness, not e-even m-my own p-parents l-love?"he asked with hopefull eyes, what should i said to him, damn he just don't desrve this world, he is an angle, he is so pure for this world.

"No...babybear, you deserve all the love, and we promise that you will find love you want very soon, fuck your parents, they don't deserve son like you, they will regret soon baby, and that bastard joen fu**ing ju--"i inturpted jinnie, "jinnie don't cursed infront of my baby"

"Yeah sorry ,but that jungkook, i will kill him when he will came infront of me, i will broke his ass like joonie broke our main door 14 times"he said try to change atmospher.

"Yaahhhh, jinnie please, it was just accident, i didn't mean to broke the door" i said while pouting

"Ohh yaah, its always accident, i think i should not repair it, so you will never broke the door,yehh"he said with angrily.

"Jinnieee, ple--"i was about to say something but i got interuped by little giggles, i look at taehyung who was laughing about our little fight, small smile appeared on my lips, i look at jinnie who was smilling like an idiot, i hugged taehyung tightly, and said " always smile like this baby, you look cute when you smile"

"Thank you so much hyungs, you both are always with me when i needed, thank you, i love you both, you both are like my parents"he said with so much addoration.

" no need to thank us bear, you said we are like your parents right? then never feel bad for not receving love from your real parents, we may be not your real parents, but we promise that we always love you like real one okey?"jinnie said while hugging him.

" okey aomma" taehyung said with giggle.

"Ommo...look joonie he said i am his aomma, so  shuu"

"Heyyy, you are his aomma, but i am his appa so you shuu, right baby?i asked taehyung, who only giggling, i will die for seeing him smile, i kissed him on his forehead.

After sometime he said he wants to go to his house, i decline, but he didn't listen and go to his house, i was so worried about him, i don't know why but i feel like something bad about to happened.