chapter 14

Next day:

Taehyung was discharged from the hospital, namjin bought him to their house as it was the only home Taehyung has now, taehyung didn't utter a word on the whole ride to their home, he was all silent, he let himself dragged by them to the room, jin laid him on the bed and covered him with a thick blanket as it was cold weather.

Jin sat beside him and caressed his hair softly while asking,

Jin:(softly) Bear!!! Wanna eat something? You must be hungry, tell me what do you wanna eat. I'll make it for you.

Tae just shook his head and turned around, facing his back to them, which made Jin's eyes teary. He looked at Namjoon with sad eyes who just sighed and said;

Joon: ok, just sleep right now, we are downstairs, just one call away, ok?

He kissed his forehead, and they both went outside after turning the light deam.

Tae was waiting for them to leave when they left he broke down, he pushed his head into the pillow to muffle his voice. everything is destroyed now, in just one day his life turned upside down, the pain in his heart was too much, just a few days ago, he was happy, smiling, laughing, and joking around, but now? He is crying in agony, in so much pain, questioning his existence.

does he deserve it?

What sin had he committed in the past that caused him to suffer such a pain?

Will he ever get a peaceful life?

Will he ever get happiness?

Will he ever be able to live a normal life?

Does he even deserve to live?'

Many questions were roaming in his mind due to which he started crying holding his head, no sound was coming out of his mouth, just his tears were wetting the pillow.

'When will everything be over?' He uttered tiredly and fell asleep due to so much crying.

💐💐💐

Jin was cooking in the kitchen but his mind wasn't there, he was thinking about Taehyung, namjoon noticed it so he hugged him from behind.

Joon: "Everything will be alright baby, we are here for him, we won't let anything happen with him, we have to be strong for his sake"

Jin turned around and hugged his husband tightly, namjoon kissed his forehead, they flinched slightly when phone rings.

Joon: "it's yoongi, I'll be back" he again kissed jin's forehead and went away from there, jin sighed and started cooking again.

💐💐💐

Yoongi was restless, he couldn't focus on his work after his talk with namjoon, he called him just to know how's taehyung, but he got to know something new which made him restless, he got to know about jungkook who is jimin's boyfriend now was tae's ex, all the incidents happened with tae were roaming around his head, him in the hospital crying his heart out because of that horrible incident, the suicide attempt, his parents abandoned him leaving him with nothing and now....his boyfriend cheated on him, the amount of pain tae went through was making him worried.

He didn't know anything about tae, still he can't saw him in pain, he didn't know why he was thinking like that but he was sure that he never wants to witness him standing on the edge of the building again, he was so close to have a heart attack when he saw tae on the edge, he would not able to forgive himself if something happened to tae that time, he was busy in his thoughts when his phone rang.