ch 3

After the three people finished their meal and came out of the restaurant, it was precisely 2pm in the afternoon, a time when the sun is scorchingly hot above their heads. Patrick squinted his eyes and looked up. Just across the street in front of him is a huge LED advertising screen on top of the commercial building. The screen is broadcasting a commercial. Because the poor lighting with the building in the way, the screen was not clear for a few seconds. Just by chance, a cluster of birds flew by and blocked the sun. Everything on the screen is replaced by a commercial for a luxury brand watch. A man walked out from a purely black backdrop.

Patrick’s expression suddenly changed.

It is a man in his early twenties. His tall and perfect figure wearing a pure white suit created a strong contrast to the dark backdrop. He raised his head slightly to reveal an exceptionally handsome face. This face had no expression; his chilling expression and tightly pursed lip reveals an unapproachable aura. He is putting a diamond watch on his wrist. Even with such a simple gesture, he did it with such elegance and grace. It is extremely captivating. Many passersby on the street either turned their heads around or froze just to stare at him.

A piercing pain struck his heart, Patrick’s expression paled as he took a deep breath.

  keyu 's? Why would he……why would he do commercials? With his influential family background, why would he sell his looks to the commercial industry?

Rikimaru  snorted next to him, his tone full of resentment.

Patrick suddenly regained his senses and adjusted his facial expression for fear that Rikimaru  would notice something unusual.

The matters between him and   keyu 's, Rikimaru  is fully aware. Because of that, Rikimaru  is full of hatred toward   keyu 's. This had not changed these two years.

It seems that one person’s influence on another, is really not easy to dissipate.

To Rikimaru , two years had passed. But to Patrick, everything that happened between him and zhou   keyu  was just a week ago. Even the last phone conversation he had with   keyu 's, he still remembered it very clearly. He can still distinctly remember the scent on   keyu 's’s body, his overbearing and willful demands, his always persistent in his own ways of hurting others and his uncaring personality. In fact, even his smiles, his temper, his undoubted love for Gan Wang Xin are all so vivid in his mind. He wanted to forget all this as soon as possible. To him, these things just happened a few days ago. It is said that time is the best medicine but the time he had was too short. He thought that he was starting a new life again, not seeing and thinking of him, so he could completely forget this ill-fated failed relationship. Unexpectedly, on just the first day of being discharged, he is again forced to see   keyu 's. In fact, it’s likely that in the foreseeable future, he’d still have to keep seeing him.

Seeing Patrick and Rikimaru  looking at the commercial on the screen across the street, ChenYing also looked and then praised, “How can a boy look so beautiful? So beautiful.”

Rikimaru  responded disdainfully, “Being beautiful doesn’t mean shit. He’s just a bastard.”

ChenYing is stunned, “Xiao Riki, you know him?”

Rikimaru  responded depressingly, “Yea, I know.”

“What about him? He’s not a good person?”

Rikimaru  forcefully smiled, “Auntie, the entertainment industry is chaotic; there aren’t many good ones.”

Patrick resisted the urge to ask Rikimaru  about   keyu 's. The lesser he knew, the better off he is. It would be best for zhou   keyu  to completely disappear from his life.