ch 12

A single ray of early morning sunshine rested upon Patrick's naked shoulder. It was already fall, but the sun was still scorching to the skin, and that was how Patrick woke up.

He glanced at the clock on the wall. He hadn't slept until noon for a long time. When he was young, sleeping in was his favourite thing to do, but after he started approaching thirty, he kept feeling that squandering time on sleep was very wasteful.

Yesterday was too tiring. Patrick shifted his thigh. His body ached horribly all over. He really didn't want to move. 

Keyu’s somewhat hoarse voice sounded from the top of Patrick's head, "Are you awake?"

"Mn..." Patrick flipped over. "Damn it hurts, you brat... really couldn't tell."

ZhouKeyu had such a beautiful face, why was he like a beast in bed? His strength and energy was too ferocious, and his stamina was also too...

ZhouKeyu snorted twice somewhat proudly. "Was my technique up to scratch?" He reached out to rub Patrick's butt. That sensation under his hand felt extremely good.

Patrick replied, "My bones are about to fall apart. I'm so tired, if I can't get up tomorrow, you have to pay me my skipping work fee."

ZhouKeyu asked offhandedly, "What are you shooting tomorrow?"

"It's still that Gan WangXing one."

"Oh," ZhouKeyu responded, "Will he be there?"

Patrick laughed. "You wanna see him? I don't know either. No one's going to disclose to me a superstar's whereabouts." He returned a question, "Do you and Gan WangXing know each other?"

"Mm, we... Our parents are acquainted."

"No wonder. In the beginning, I even thought that you and Gan WangXing were from the same agency." Patrick flipped over again, lying flat on the bed. His lower back ached so much he couldn’t stay straight and he couldn’t bend either. It was pure torture. He quietly cried out in pain twice.

ZhouKeyu discovered his conscience, placed his hand on Patrick's waist, kneaded it twice and said, "I was initially going to ask you to make food for me, I'm hungry, but seeing that you can't get out of bed, let's order take-out."

Patrick snorted twice. "Who said I can't get out of bed? I'm just too lazy to get off. Still, let's order take-out..." He reached out to grab his cell phone. "What do you want to eat?"

"From a clean place."

"There's a congee store just outside the neighbourhood, open twenty four hours. I always order from them. It's really clean."

"Fine, you decide what to order." ZhouKeyu yawned. He rubbed his smooth cheeks against Patrick's chest, lazily like a cat. Patrick stroked his naked back. Although his body didn't feel too comfortable, he was in a very good mood.

As ZhouKeyu rubbed and rubbed, his rubbing slightly changed nuance. He opened his mouth and took the small balls on Patrick's chest into his mouth, licking back and forth with his tongue. Patrick wanted to laugh seeing ZhouKeyu like this. He pushed  Keyu's head away and said, "Are you drinking milk? Get up, that shop delivers really fast." ZhouKeyu licked his own lips, and reluctantly let go of him.

Patrick got off bed using his hands to support his body. His movements were extremely stiff and awkward. ZhouKeyu watched him walk to the bathroom while supporting his waist with his hands [1], and a wave of complacency and satisfaction bubbled up inside. He hadn't expected that he would do it so many times last night either. The sexual excitement this man aroused in him far exceeded his imagination. ZhouKeyu was a very picky person. From when he was small he was only willing to enjoy the best. Even the bed companions he had when he was studying overseas were all rarely seen beautiful men.