Author's Note - Discontinued

It's been a long time since I've opened wattpad. Unfortunately I will not be continuing this story. The reason I haven't updated was because of severe mental health issues along with the stress of school as well as my developing interest in other things and media. I find it hard to find any motivation to continue the story of these characters that I grew to love a year and a half ago.

This story will always hold a close place in my heart because it was what got me through the second half of 2020 and so many people seemed to enjoy it as well as the POVs I used to post on TikTok. I'm sad that my interest in Harry Potter isn't as strong as it used to be. This story, as well as the rewritten version, will stay up for nostalgia's sake but I will not be continuing it or writing any work on here anymore. Even if I wanted to continue it, I just wouldn't have the time with school life and my personal life being in the state it's in.

I never expected it to be well received because it was just me goofing around in the internet and it did turn into a passion project. I do look back on this story with fondness even though I am well aware of the many faults within it because I was still just a kid when writing it. Thank you all for those who actually read this story I wrote from 2020-2021.

Original introduction:
Thanks to much love on my TikTok of the first part of this story, hi. My name is Ashley and I'm the author of this story. Again, Romeo, Daniel, Lance and Rigel are all my original characters so please do not steal them or this story.

Some of the events from the Harry Potter series will be changed such as Cedric's death and the night at the astronomy tower with Draco and Dumbledore.

If you get inspired by this story or post a TikTok similar, please credit me where credit is due. I will be addressing you, Y/N, with they/them pronouns to make this story more inclusive so mlm and non-binary folk can also read this without any trouble.