5

Y/N kept quiet when the group were walking to their dorms. They had too much on their mind and they felt like their brain might explode. They looked up and saw that Daniel had put his shades on and had begun strutting around the castle with all the girls gawking at him. After all, his brother was popular so it was only guaranteed he would be too.

Lance was the only only child in the group. Y/N had basically been adopted into the Adzumi family but kept their surname. Daniel had his twin sister Tiffany and his older brother Alexander, Romeo had his older brother Thomas, Rigel had her older sister Lyra. In a way, he felt more isolated from the group but he would rather die than admit that.

Y/N stopped walking and the four kept walking. Lance halted and turned around.

"Y/N?"

"Guys... we'll be okay, right?" Y/N looked at their friends who were now fully paying attention to them. "Nothing bad will happen to us?"

"We'll be grand, Y/N. Trust me. I bet the prophecy isn't even that bad." Rigel gave her best friend a small smile and put a hand on their shoulder.

"Well, technically speaking-"

"Shut up Lance." Rigel quickly shushed the Ravenclaw up.

"Don't be a wanker dude. We just got here. We've only been here a day and our lives are now at risk thanks to a prophecy the headmaster can't bother his backside telling us." Daniel stated.

Y/N nodded and glanced around again, now holding onto Rigel's arm which was normal for the pair. They were platonic friends who had known each other since they were both seven years old and physical affection wasn't anything out of the ordinary for the two and they held hands, hugged and interlocked arms often. In fact, if any of the boys had tried to do so with Y/N, if looks could kill, all three boys would've been long dead by now. She was very protective of her best friend.

The prefects were gawking at the boys; all three of them. Girls and boys from each house would glance and whisper when the five walked past and Y/N noticed a lanky blonde looking at Rigel with a facial expression they couldn't quite determine. They also noticed the red head they had met on the train who sat next to the boy with circular glasses staring at them.

"They should close their mouths before flies come swarming in." Rigel muttered, hating the attention.

"Guys look, I'm Lyra." Daniel straightened his posture and flipped his imaginary long locks. "My name is Lyra Adzumi and I'm the queen bee of Beauxbatons. I speak English fluently and grew up with an English speaking mother but I still insist on speaking with a French accent."

Lyra Adzumi: Rigel's older sister. Y/N had never liked her and none of the boys did either. Rigel held no resentment to her sister and the two had a decent relationship. They weren't as close as Romeo and Thomas but they were on good terms nonetheless.

Lyra was always favoured by their father and did several activities outside of school. She did ballet, crotchet, swimming, basketball, and piano. She was beautiful. That was all anyone could ever say about Lyra. She was just beautiful - inside and out. Rigel often compared her sister to the likes of a swan.

The reason the other four weren't fond of her was due to how Rigel's father favoured Lyra and had made no attempt to hide it. It always put Rigel down even if she didn't always admit it. Daniel would always know something was wrong and he'd drop his funny persona which, in turn, would make the other three aware that something was wrong.

Rigel spoke four languages by the time she was five. She taught herself how to draw, paint and write creatively. She was talented with spells: defensive and offensive. She was a skilled fighter just like her mum. She was more boy-ish in comparison to her sister but she never objected to beautiful ball gowns. In fact, Rigel liked the dresses.