1

(Friendly reminder that there is a better and rewritten version of this story already posted on my account. I will NOT be updating this book anymore as I know my writing can be improved and be of a higher quality than it is here.)

"I still blame you for getting us expelled." Lance growled, his square jaw tightening as he glared at Rigel.

"Oh whatever," Rigel rolled her eyes. "You were as much involved in the prank of the headmistress as the rest of us. You're not innocent here."

"I would've been a prefect Rigel!"

"Girls please stop fighting. I feel like my ears are going to bleed with all this bickering." Romeo said rather exasperated.

"Let's just find a compartment. I didn't sleep at all last night and I'm not in the mood to put up with your old married couple-like bickering." Daniel sighed, running his slender, ring covered fingers through his long blonde hair.

"Old married couple-?!" Lance spluttered, his eyes full of offence and disbelief.

"As if Rigel would ever stoop so low." Y/N chirped in, earning a glare from Lance but a high five from Rigel.

The five walked around the Hogwarts express, unsure of where the empty compartments were. None of them wanted to sit out in the open and garner the stares of everyone who wasn't a first a year. Not every day Hogwarts gets transfer students now is it?

"Did you hear? About the new transfers?" Hermione Granger informed her friends, a book on her lap as always present.

"Transfers?" Harry Potter's face contorted in confusion.

"I didn't hear anything about any transfers." Ron Weasley chimed in, the same look of confusion plastered on his face.

"I heard they were all expelled from Beauxbatons. Real trouble makers. I suggest we stay as far away from them as possible." Hermione turned her nose up at the mere thought of even getting told off.

Suddenly their compartment door burst open, gaining the immediate attention of said Golden Trio.

"Aha!"

"Dumbass! I already told you people were in there!" Rigel's voice came from behind the boy who had slammed the door open.

"The blinds being closed would insinuate that the compartment was full, Romeo." Y/N sighed, pinching the bridge of their nose.

"Sorry." Romeo smiled awkwardly while Daniel dragged him back.

"Sorry for his idiocy. We didn't know anyone was in there." Daniel apologised on behalf of his friend, mumbling a curse word under his breath.

"I did." Lance said so matter-of-factly.

"Shut up you uptight prick." Rigel snarled.

"Sorry again." Y/N gave an apologetic smile to the trio before closing the compartment door again and scolding Romeo for opening the door without knocking.

Hermione rolled her eyes and opened her book, completely uninterested in the new students. Harry and Ron on the other hand, were far more than curious to say the least. Harry's eyes had instantly been drawn to the last person. Something about them drew the chosen one in but he couldn't explain it.

"Fit, aren't they?" Fred Weasley made his grand entrance into the trio's compartment. "Especially that Y/N L/N."

"You know their names?" Ron raised an eyebrow at his tall older brother.

"Sure we do. We don't know anything else other than that though." George replied sitting next to Harry, slouching against the back of the red patted train seats. "Granger, you know everything."

Hermione sighed and looked up only to see all four boys were looking at her with expectancy. She huffed and turned away. "I am not telling you anything. You can find out for yourself."

"Oh come on Hermione! Don't be such a melt!" Ron moaned, a look of disappointment painting over his face. "You're bound to know something!"

"And I am not your encyclopaedia! If you're oh so interested in them Ronald, you do your own research." She snapped at Ron's sudden raised voice taking all three Weasleys in the train compartment taken aback.

Harry raised the cream coloured blinds of their compartment and saw that the group of five had to settle for sitting outside the compartments. He glanced at each one of them, taking in each of their appearances as some of them could possibly end up being his house mates in Gryffindor.

However, it came to Harry's attention that he wasn't the only one who had noticed the five students. In fact, he'd say everyone had but the ones that irked him the most were Draco Malfoy and Cedric Diggory.

His detest for Draco Malfoy was understandable. Draco Malfoy was a foul, spoiled, little prat who didn't know how to keep his mouth shut. He had bullied Harry since first year after Harry had declined his invitation of friendship. It did cross Harry's mind of what could've been if he had accepted it, and maybe if he had, he could've convinced Draco to be friends with Ron but it was too late for that now.

His contempt for Cedric Diggory lied in the fact that he had gotten every girl Harry had wanted. Example: Cho Chang. The couple broke up after the tri-wizard tournament because apparently Cho and Cedric just didn't feel the chemistry they had the year before. Cedric was also annoyingly good looking with wavy, chocolate locks, piercing blue eyes and a jawline sharper than Godric Gryffindor's sword.

"Y/N," Daniel said and looked at his friend. "We haven't even arrived yet and all the boys are staring at you."

"No they are not." Y/N denied.

"Then I suppose I'll need to get you glasses because you're so blind to the fact that boys like you." Romeo flicked their forehead.

"Ugh, that hurt." Y/N scowled. "Just promise you four will always be here for me okay? I don't care about anyone else on this bloody train."

"Pfft. You can't get rid of us that easily." Rigel ruffled Y/N's hair. "You're never getting rid of me."

"And because of that I will be dying by the time I'm thirty." Lance said snarkily.

"Why you-!"