13

Y/N opened up to Rigel and Lance the next day while the three were heading to their transfiguration class. Anxious that the walls would whisper, Y/N spoke to their friends in a hushed tone and explained what had happened the previous night.

"You told him about what we did as kids?" Y/N stared at their adoptive sister.

"Yeah I told him. He said he wanted to help and all things considering, he isn't exactly the brightest bulb now is he? I wasn't expecting him to do that though. Next thing you know, you two will end up being a couple." Rigel shrugged, taking a bite of a crimson apple.

Lance tried to hide his jealousy and gave Y/N a weak smile and nod.

"Yes. That would be a sight for a sore eyes now wouldn't it?" He said before noticing two familiar figures heading towards them. "Oh for Merlin's sake."

"What? What is it?" Y/N asked but then two tall boys stood in front of the trio.

One had midnight black hair with piercing baby blue eyes. He had an angular nose with a face full of smugness and arrogance that was similar to Draco Malfoy's. In fact, Y/N even seemed to notice a bit of a similarity physically between the two boys. He was very tall and lanky and Y/N noticed his calloused finger tips. He played guitar. He was also wearing a Slytherin tie.

The other was most likely only a centimetre shorter than the first. He had bright blue hair and his mouth formed a straight line on his handsome face. He wore a Gryffindor tie proudly around his neck and looked down at Rigel in particular who, in Y/N's surprise, had frozen in place upon seeing the boy.

"Well if it isn't Lance Brutus." The tall dark haired one smirked as his eyes went down to catch a glimpse of Lance.

"Tch... Lestrange." Lance snarled.

Caelum William Lestrange: pure-blood, Slytherin, son of Bellatrix and Rudolphus Lestrange. Lance had heard rumours about a Lestrange ever since he had gotten to Hogwarts but brushed it off seeing as Bellatrix Lestrange and her husband had recently escaped the "in-escapable" prison known as Azkaban that was drowning with dementors.

To his dismay, the reason why there was a spike of interest was because Caelum was proudly strutting around the castle, knowing that everyone knew who he was. Lance had known of Caelum's arrogance ever since they were children and the memories of the two of them playing rotted in his brain. Caelum wasn't born with this much hatred in his heart. It was only after he got closer with his uncle Lucius that he began to change.

"Oh don't forget me." The blue haired one said with Rigel refusing to make eye contact with him.

"This cannot be happening..." Rigel mumbled under her breath.

"You best believe it beautiful." He said, not taking his eyes off her for a second. Y/N only glanced at his eyes for a second but immediately recognised that the way he looked at her was the same way Daniel looked at her.

His name was Matthew Park. Rigel never told anyone other than Lance about him due to the fact that the memories hurt her too much. They were never a thing but they still sort of were in a way. Rigel still kept a locket from him in her pocket and it acted as a lucky charm in a way. Rigel was too much like her mother.

Matthew and Rigel were extremely close and when they were younger, had joked about marriage. Well... Rigel joked anyway. Matthew was completely and utterly devoted to her until his mother forced him to move to England with his other relatives and the two separated. Then Rigel met Daniel.

"What a shame," Caelum suddenly said, bending down to Y/N's height and tucking some of their hair behind their ear. "You could be with Matthew, Cadance and I instead of the filthy half blood and blood traitor."