4

As requested, once the welcoming feast had reached its conclusion, the five made their way to Dumbledore's office. Granted, this was their first year and they had absolutely no way of knowing where they were.

"Hey! A poltergeist! Maybe he can help us." Y/N wandered away from the group and walked over. "Hey, would you happen to know where Dumbledore's office is? We're new and we can't seem to find it."

"New? Dumbledore's office? Why it's just that way." What he said would've been helpful if he hadn't pointed his fingers in several different directions.

"We don't have the time for this." Rigel scowled, glaring at the poltergeist. "Where is his office?"

"Just told you." The poltergeist bent down to Rigel's height. "Rather short aren't you? You sure you're not a toddler who was shoved into their sibling's suitcase?"

"Why you-!"

Daniel managed to hold Rigel back from attacking the geist.

"Come on. Let's just find our own way." Romeo took hold of Y/N's hand and led the group of five away.

Thankfully they found Professor McGonnagall and she had guided them. The brown bricks of the corridors that surrounded the group of five and they had a feeling that when it was "rush hour", as Rigel's mother referred it as, was upon them, there would barely be enough room to breathe.

They were greeted with a beautiful golden statue of a bird which unveiled a spiral stair case that led to what the group of five had been hunting for. Each took their step. Y/N in front followed by Romeo, Lance, Rigel and Daniel. Daniel went last to make sure Rigel didn't lose her balance and fall. She was tiny after all and he didn't want her hurting herself.

When they entered they were amazed at what they saw. There were too many paintings to count with such exquisite interior structure that resembled the likes of a cathedral. It was nothing like Madam Maxime's office. Dumbledore's felt more... home-y. Where in contrast, Madam Maxine's felt like they had entered an ice palace.

"This place is huge..." Lance uttered, gawking at the several items that Dumbledore kept out. One such item being the pensieve.

Lance had studied before the five arrived at Hogwarts, he did research on all of the professors to the best of his ability. He wanted to come prepared and wanted to know what he was going to have to put up with. He had heard of the ghosts of Hogwarts as well as the poltergeist they had just had an altercation with.

"It's almost as big as my Wang." Daniel whispered to Rigel who laughed and smacked his arm.

"For once in your stupid lives, take this seriously." Lance narrowed his eyes at the pair.

"We are very serious." Daniel mimicked Lance's facial expression. "How is this your resting face? I feel like I'm gonna get wrinkles in like an hour if my handsome face was stuck like this."

Lance rolled his eyes and glanced at Y/N and Romeo who were wandering around looking for their headmaster.

"Ah yes. Welcome, welcome," Dumbledore suddenly greeted the five. "I hope the feast was to your liking." He looked over his half moon shaped glasses.

"We didn't have the stomach for it. Everyone kept staring at us and we've all been separated." Rigel plopped down on the surprisingly comfy seats that sat in front of Dumbledore's wooden desk.

"I understand you all must be perplexed."

"Confused is an understatement." Daniel mumbled in Rigel's ear.

"We'd be liars if we said we weren't." Y/N crossed their arms and put one leg over the other. They would occasionally glance around the beautiful room but ultimately go back to looking at the old man.

"You were all separated for a reason." Dumbledore said.

"And what's that? To torture us?" Romeo sighed. "We don't know anyone here other than me and Daniel's brothers."

"Romeo, let the man finish." Lance responded earning a sharp look from Romeo in return.

"The reason was foretold in a prophecy entangled with one of Harry James Potter."

Harry Potter. Great. The five loved to get in trouble but not in life threatening trouble. They loved the thrill of running away from a teacher with their hair blowing in the wind or pranking a seventh year. But facing the dark lord? There would be no way.

"Well we aren't going to be his sidekicks, Professor." Daniel already didn't like the sound of it. He was the eldest of the group being born September 12th 1980. He felt it was his job to protect the others as his older brother would always protect him.

"Not at all Mister Yoon." A small smile tugged at the corner of the old man's lips.

Y/N sighed. "What is this prophecy then?"

"That... I cannot tell inform you of the fate that lies in all of your futures."

"Wha- you can't even tell us? Our lives are at stake here Professor! No offence to your student Potter, but all five of us have noticed that ever since he got here, someone's almost died or actually died every year." Rigel stared at the Professor in shock.

"It is not the time. For now, Y/N L/N, you will alternating between the houses. I know that will be tiring for you, but until we can properly accommodate you with a proper dorm room, you will have to make do. First, you will spend the month with Gryffindor, then Slytherin, then Hufflepuff, then Ravenclaw. It will only take us four months to get you properly accommodated."

Rigel scoffed. Why the five of them couldn't just get a dorm to themselves was beyond her. If they were a part of a prophecy then they deserved to know.

Romeo took the lead. "Let's just go guys."

Dumbledore watched the five kids leave as they exited his grand office. He took hold on a sherbet lemon and popped it into his mouth, the prophecy replaying in his head. He couldn't tell them. Not yet. It wasn't time.

Authors note:
I have exams all of next week so I might not be able to update another chapter for a while. Planning takes a long time and I'm a perfectionist when it comes to my work. After my exams I'll be able to write more but for now, I have to focus on them and do well. I hope you understand