1 little 2 little 3 little babies!

Andie's POV:
The next morning I woke up to the sound of people running by the cabin. I glanced towards Percy, who was hastily putting on his shoes.
"What's going on?" I asked him, rubbing my eyes and sliding off my bunk.
"I don't know, but something is up. I heard someone yelling something about blankets and needing Will."
While he was explaining, I had gotten ready. Together we ran outside and headed towards the mass of people.
When we got there, Percy pushed through the crowd and I followed behind. When we reached the middle, we saw Annabeth and Chiron, both were holding a baby and another was crawling on the ground.
We stared, gaping at the sight before us until I broke out of my trace and picked up the baby on the ground. They all looked to be about a year old and related. The one Chiron was holding was a boy, I could tell from his blue onesie, and Annabeth and I were holding the girls, who were wearing pink onesies.
"Um, where did the babies come from?" Percy asked, looking at his girlfriend.
"They were sitting here when Chiron woke up and a note too. I think we need a meeting with the leaders, along with you, Andie." Annabeth replied, pointing the last part towards me.
"Why me?" I asked, confused.
"Because," she started, "your name is on the note."

--------------------------------------

When everyone was finally gathered at the ping pong table, Annabeth pulled the note out. The babies had been left with the Apollo campers to be checked for injuries and other things, and also because we couldn't have a meeting with screaming babies.
Annabeth retold the story of the discovery of the babies to those who didn't hear, then proceeded to read the note.
"The note says:
These babies were created by us to deliver a message to one of your own. By the time the sun sets on the last day of the year, the babies will disappear and, if you don't stop THEM, everything you care about will as well. You can name them if you please but now that nothing will change the outcome. Remember Andie, don't fall for their tricks."
Everyone look towards me, mixed emotions on their faces. Before anyone could say a word, I bolted out of my seat and ran towards the woods, not glancing back. The only thing that I could think about was what the note said, and who was the 'they' it was talking about.